+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

I thought it was interesting that the last 4 (I think) players that weighed in needed to "lose more than 5 pounds" to be above the yellow line, yet they were all different weights. I'm sure it had something to do with all the people that had already weighed in, but I did think it was a bit odd that Kim, at 182(?) had to lose 5lbs and Mark at 213 had to lose 5lbs as well. And I know why they do it, but it drives me nuts to hear Allison say "you have to lose MORE than 5 pounds". Can't we just forget the little 10ths of pounds they don't show on TV and say "You have to lose at least 6 pounds to be safe." If the scale doesn't show that someone lost 5.2lbs (and they rounded down) or 5.9lbs (and they rounded up) then why bother to say "more than" anyway. Sorry....just drives me nuts for some reason.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I noticed Kimmy for the first time last night. She has the potential of having a fabulous makeover. She is really quite pretty. Contacts, a little makeup, oh please don't cut her hair much and a sophistocated street look (please skip the cocktail dress) and she will be a babe. Her daughter is beautiful, too. I think they are going to be stand outs in the finale.

Jeremy has no hope of reaching a normal weight nor does Buddy. They will look better but still very thick. Mark will be totally buff and may win the at home prize. Well, if he quits I guess he won't be there at all.

I am anxious to see if they even show this walk out or finesse it with the edit in some way. It mus be going to happen soon. If it does they will hype the preview, for sure.

FORT Fogey

Talk about when the walkout occurs and Mark winning the at home prize is spoiler talk.
    Jim Lad likes this.

For the amount of weight Buddy has lost, his upper arms don't seem smaller or very muscular?

Mark & Kim both looking good. Was surprised at Mark's loss!

The way they showed the beginning of the season, I really got the impression Kim was in alliances and closer to red team than Em. Only this week do they show how close Kim & Em are.

Could have done without Jessica Simpson segment...blah!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Talk about when the walkout occurs and Mark winning the at home prize is spoiler talk.
    It is not possible to know who wins the at-home prize until the finale. Mark is certainly an excellent candidate, but I think if Chism was to dig in & work hard he could easily take it. I admit I have a soft spot for him - he is physically very similar to a member of my husband's extended family, who is a favorite with us.

I really dislike Kim but I admit she is looking very fit. Better legs than Conda for sure. She would be fine remaining at her current weight, which might be easier on her face & neck. But I suspect she is going to aim to lose another 30 for the finale. Chris & Kimmy are also looking well. My 9-year-old was watching the weigh-in with me last night & she couldn't understand why so many skinny people were on Biggest Loser.

Jessica Simpson was on TV a bit too much for my taste yesterday. She was on Ellen (my kids watch Ellen every day), then TBL, then her new show, which I turned off immediately. I have no respect for her as a fashion maven. Her clothes are overpriced and not that well-made. Much like Madonna's Material Girl line.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Arrgghhh! Now that Conda had to make it on her own merits, she posts a big loss....

I liked Emily's spunk in the last 15 min of the show. Too bad she didn't have that attitude earlier--she might have been a real threat to win.

No it is not spoiler talk it is speculation because by now it is pretty common knowledge.

The walkout occurs when the current contestants are told people that have been voted out will be coming back. The actual spoiler part of that is the date, which we don't know.

Talking about who will win the at home prize is total speculation as is who will win the grand prize because we won't know until the finale which is filmed live. We will all find out on May 22. That date is also not spoiler information as NBC and some of the other networks have already announced the dates for finales for some of their shows.

PS: if anyone has any concerns that certain tidbits are spoiler info PM the mods they are the ultimate authority are far as that is concerned.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Why would you say that the walkout is common knowledge? Most people don't read TMZ. Why post about Mark winning the at-home prize? Mark is still at the ranch, so he could win the ranch prize. It was Emily who was voted off.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 03-14-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Why would you say that the walkout is common knowledge? Most people don't read TMZ. Why post about Mark winning the at-home prize? Mark is still at the ranch, so he could win the ranch prize. It was Emily who was voted off.
    Because we have been talking about it on the show threads and on the spoiler speculation thread. Even you know about it. Should I have been more precise and say most of the posters who post on the Biggest Loser season 13 thread know about it?
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Emily and Kim are two of very few females who now that they have lost quite a bit of weight don't seem to have "bat wings". I wonder if it is because they perhaps have more muscle in their upper bodies due to them being very athletic even when they were out of shape?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast