+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 10 - 03/06/12

Season 13 - Episode 10 - 03/06/12

Let the games begin
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 13 - Episode 10 - 03/06/12

Rats the teams switch but it is only for one week. What a bunch of whinny pussies.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Weren't they just home for a couple of weeks? Shouldn't they just be glad they have any trainer? Yeesh.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Oh. Dolvett. We have watched this show before.... and we KNOW women can do as well as men. H

And Biggest Loser Producers, how many times do you think people are going to be surprised by the 'underdog' women beating men? It's happened, and happened, and happened again... yet we're still supposed to believe it's practically impossible for women to lose more weight than men.

You know if any of them want to quit or don't want to train let me know I'll be more than happy to take their place.
    captain, spockwhat and mandmmom2 like this.

^^^ Totally! They are such ungrateful whiny complainers.

I know Buddy was following the (mean) crowd, but I do kind of like him. I have friends who are going through a similar experience with their son right now, and it's heartbreaking... so hard for parents to hold it together through that.

"Now it's time to play the game". Before they were just ganging up on people, now they have to turn on each other. Fun!

Challenge, crawl through mud and find weights. Reward: Two pound advantage.

And Kim is cheating, as far as I'm concerned. They are supposed to find the weights themselves.
    ETA: as Kim finds her own weight to bring in, if she feels another, she pulls it up so her teammates can see it immediately... they don't have to search. I guess Alison thinks it's ok...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Why do none of them get that it's good for plateau prevention to switch trainers/work outs?

Conda betraying the women who have come to her to bond with the guys? What a surprise.... She thinks if her team loses they won't vote her off now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast