+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

It's all the money they're saving not paying a third trainer. Or Jillian Michaels.

I think the makeovers are going to be boring for the most part. They can't do much with the guys they have & I doubt they will chop off Conda or Megan's hair (I don't care for those girls but they both do have beautiful hair). So what will be done besides giving Mark & Buddy a shave and chiseling off Kim's eyeliner, I wonder?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

I so wanted to see Roy in the makeover, just what would they have done?
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    ...chiseling off Kim's eyeliner...
    LOL--so true! I think she'll look great with softer makeup. Her current look ages her so badly--you know she hasn't changed it in 20 years! (though I should talk--I have a weakness for early-'90s brown lipstick...)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    LOL--so true! I think she'll look great with softer makeup. Her current look ages her so badly--you know she hasn't changed it in 20 years! (though I should talk--I have a weakness for early-'90s brown lipstick...)

Years ago I read an article from some make up person who said she could tell a woman's age by her make up---most are "frozen" in their late teens/early 20's and never adjust it afterwards. And of course even if make up styles didn't change stuff that looks good on young skin and eyes may not look so great as you age. So Kim, perfect example, as you point out.
    I'm interested to see what they do with her. Her face has always looked much better smiling--those saggy pouches disappear---but now it is starting to look pretty good even in repose.
    For Jeremy I hope they get rid of that weird pointing devil hairstyle he has.

I'm sorry that Cass didn't make the make up session---I think she could really have used some help, especially with her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

Years ago I read an article from some make up person who said she could tell a woman's age by her make up---most are "frozen" in their late teens/early 20's and never adjust it afterwards. And of course even if make up styles didn't change stuff that looks good on young skin and eyes may not look so great as you age. So Kim, perfect example, as you point out.
    I'm interested to see what they do with her. Her face has always looked much better smiling--those saggy pouches disappear---but now it is starting to look pretty good even in repose.
    For Jeremy I hope they get rid of that weird pointing devil hairstyle he has.

I'm sorry that Cass didn't make the make up session---I think she could really have used some help, especially with her hair.
    So totally agree with that statement. I have also seen that frozen look on Marie Osmond and after she lost that 50lbs she looked great and every better when she updated her makeup to a much more natural look.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

While doing the makeovers, lets hope they do something about personalities
    NCLurker likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Too bad we haven't advanced that far yet.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    Episode description 4/3:

Contestants receive makeovers before traveling to Washington DC to meet Michelle Obama and debut their new looks to friends & family. Fashion pro Jeannie Mai and celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves assist w/ the transformations.
    My DVR also sez this is only an hour long episode.

FORT Fogey

Just don't dress them up. Please no cocktail dresses. And do not cut anyone's hair too short. Just don't. And why not shave the guy everyone calls Santa. I have no clue what his name is but neither he nor his wife are compelling though she is beautiful. Oh my, I guess I am a tad grouchy today. I am usually even tempered so this is kinda fun. Off to another thread! I already trashed Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis.

+ Reply to Thread