+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I confess I'm confused about the walk out. I know someone said Mark admitted via social networking that he was one of the contestants w!ho walked out...why exactly again? I read that more than two walked off but two were kicked off by the show as a result? I'm curious!!

Usually I find this show inspiring and it makes me cry watching these people struggle and succeed. This season I'm mostly filled with disgust and yelling at the tv. Not good for the blood pressure.

Can anyone post a summary of the spoiler so far??
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...21-12-a-2.html

This is the thread where the discussion of the walk out began.

Posting this on 3/14: Why no previews for next week? Would that possibly have been the walkout week, when they shut down production?

idk why no previews? short on time maybe? my heart skipped a beat when they showed the 'end credit stuff' before showing Mark's vote(s). but, they go to Hawaii next week to prove you can lose weight on vacation.

FORT Fogey

I tend to think no previews is about the walk out. I also think it possible that they don't show the strife and just announce that Mark decided to leave and move on.

I think with the media attention over the walk out, they will have to address it.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I tend to think no previews is about the walk out. I also think it possible that they don't show the strife and just announce that Mark decided to leave and move on.
    Not sure because my DVR says they are going to Hawaii to lose weight during vacation. Challenge including tikis & leis and a trivia contest. Surfer Bethany Hamilton gives the gang surf lessons.

That said, the week after that, season 12 faves (Becky, Antone & Vinny) return to judge a cooking contest and offer advice. Elsewhere, exercise routines spiced up w/ Zumba class and mountain biking and players load food onto trucks.

No mention of the mess yet...and we're running low on players.

Bethany Hamilton? What a great choice for the No Excuses theme. After I saw Soul Surfer I looked up her web page & all her accomplishments. What an incredible inspiration and role model! I hope some of her mojo rubs off on the remaining contestants.

Does Mark walk out before Hawaii? I could put up with a lot of drama given the opportunity for a free Hawaii trip.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Bethany Hamilton? What a great choice for the No Excuses theme. After I saw Soul Surfer I looked up her web page & all her accomplishments. What an incredible inspiration and role model! I hope some of her mojo rubs off on the remaining contestants.

Does Mark walk out before Hawaii? I could put up with a lot of drama given the opportunity for a free Hawaii trip.
    Totally agree! Perfect choice. Lose an arm to a shark, hop back up on that board!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    Not sure because my DVR says they are going to Hawaii to lose weight during vacation. Challenge including tikis & leis and a trivia contest. Surfer Bethany Hamilton gives the gang surf lessons.

That said, the week after that, season 12 faves (Becky, Antone & Vinny) return to judge a cooking contest and offer advice. Elsewhere, exercise routines spiced up w/ Zumba class and mountain biking and players load food onto trucks.

No mention of the mess yet...and we're running low on players.
    Thanks.

Did anyone notice how boring the show has gotten without all the DRAMA and CHAOS?
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread