+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

And I see now that Mark's Twitter account is back up and running, only he has removed all his tweets since he got home. NBC probably invoked their NDA. His son continues to tweet all the time (does he EVER go to the gym), but he does not discuss the show.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sheila
    If you look at the first table, they have ranked the contestants by order of elimination. I have been watching it for several weeks now, and it appears that they did indeed rank them according to elimination order
    Since this is a spoilers thread, I was hoping you would share the list of eliminations you saw. I don't mind being spoiled, and since you had been watching it for a few weeks, could you share that list please?
    Last edited by spockwhat; 02-25-2012 at 11:05 PM.

OK, it looks like I haven't been clear, so here it is again. If you go to the Wikipedia article I gave you, you will see several tables: The Biggest Loser: No Excuses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first table lists the contestants in the order of elimination. Yes, I know, it also includes contestants that have not been eliminated yet. However, what I have noticed in the last few weeks is this: the list seems to be incredibly accurate about who was going to go. In other words, contestants were in the right order of elimination, even though the episodes had not aired yet. I have been watching this list only for three weeks tops, so I cannot tell you about the earlier contestants. Now, I would expect Megan to be eliminated next. On the other hand, you guys can argue that this is a coincidence. Sure, it might be. But here is some more sleuthing: I saw that someone had added the results for the weigh-in of this week before the episode aired. That way I knew that Daphne had gained weight and the rest of her team had lost very little. These weights were removed a day or so before the show aired. These were noted by Facebook users who discussed it on Facebook, and I am sure you can find their dated discussions on the issue on all those relevant pages: Official TBL, the hate pages against specific contestants and the seasons, etc. I guess that would work relatively well for cross-referencing purposes.

Now as to the remaining contestants, I can only speculate who has been voted off: Mark and Chism are definitely away, and Mark has admitted he is one of the two that was cut loose. I have no idea who the other person is. However, Chism is on Twitter non-stop (doesn't he ever hit the gym?), and this has been going on for a while, judging from the dates of his tweets. Cassandra is definitely off because she is on her Facebook page, erasing hateful messages that she receives. There is an indication that Emily is also doing the same thing, but I haven't really followed her page much to be certain. However, somehow, I doubt she made it to the end. For the rest, I would be shocked if Chris did, judging from the preview of the upcoming episode where she collapses, besides, this has always been her self-fulfilling prophecy.

The contestants of interest that are unaccounted for are Ana Conda and Jeremy. Indeed, it looks like everyone and his mother is posting hateful messages on Ana Conda's Facebook page, and she does not react. Psychologically this does not fit her profile. She would most likely react and "scream" virtually or shut down the page because shifting through the comments is impossible.

If my above reconstruction is correct, as I believe it is, although I cannot say for sure and never have, then the final four were Mark, Buddy, Kim, and Kimmy. That Buddy and Kim would make the final four is plausible. After all, Buddy is the contestant with the highest weight loss percentage, and he belongs to a less fussy team. Kim is a former athlete who was in an incredible physical condition, if you see old pictures, so she can maintain her focus. Mark is now off, and I truly have no idea about how the producers inserted the twist that brought about the mutiny. Some claim that the list on Wikipedia really shows the real order of elimination, and that Ana Conda and Jeremy are also off. I personally don't know, but, come to think about it, I could try a little experiment as I google which may or may not yield results.

Phew, that was long.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    OK, it looks like I haven't been clear, so here it is again. If you go to the Wikipedia article I gave you, you will see several tables: The Biggest Loser: No Excuses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first table lists the contestants in the order of elimination. Yes, I know, it also includes contestants that have not been eliminated yet. However, what I have noticed in the last few weeks is this: the list seems to be incredibly accurate about who was going to go. In other words, contestants were in the right order of elimination, even though the episodes had not aired yet. I have been watching this list only for three weeks tops, so I cannot tell you about the earlier contestants. Now, I would expect Megan to be eliminated next. On the other hand, you guys can argue that this is a coincidence. Sure, it might be. But here is some more sleuthing: I saw that someone had added the results for the weigh-in of this week before the episode aired. That way I knew that Daphne had gained weight and the rest of her team had lost very little. These weights were removed a day or so before the show aired. These were noted by Facebook users who discussed it on Facebook, and I am sure you can find their dated discussions on the issue on all those relevant pages: Official TBL, the hate pages against specific contestants and the seasons, etc. I guess that would work relatively well for cross-referencing purposes.

Now as to the remaining contestants, I can only speculate who has been voted off: Mark and Chism are definitely away, and Mark has admitted he is one of the two that was cut loose. I have no idea who the other person is. However, Chism is on Twitter non-stop (doesn't he ever hit the gym?), and this has been going on for a while, judging from the dates of his tweets. Cassandra is definitely off because she is on her Facebook page, erasing hateful messages that she receives. There is an indication that Emily is also doing the same thing, but I haven't really followed her page much to be certain. However, somehow, I doubt she made it to the end. For the rest, I would be shocked if Chris did, judging from the preview of the upcoming episode where she collapses, besides, this has always been her self-fulfilling prophecy.

The contestants of interest that are unaccounted for are Ana Conda and Jeremy. Indeed, it looks like everyone and his mother is posting hateful messages on Ana Conda's Facebook page, and she does not react. Psychologically this does not fit her profile. She would most likely react and "scream" virtually or shut down the page because shifting through the comments is impossible.

If my above reconstruction is correct, as I believe it is, although I cannot say for sure and never have, then the final four were Mark, Buddy, Kim, and Kimmy. That Buddy and Kim would make the final four is plausible. After all, Buddy is the contestant with the highest weight loss percentage, and he belongs to a less fussy team. Kim is a former athlete who was in an incredible physical condition, if you see old pictures, so she can maintain her focus. Mark is now off, and I truly have no idea about how the producers inserted the twist that brought about the mutiny. Some claim that the list on Wikipedia really shows the real order of elimination, and that Ana Conda and Jeremy are also off. I personally don't know, but, come to think about it, I could try a little experiment as I google which may or may not yield results.

Phew, that was long.
    Every season some one posts a wiki page and the contestants are usually put up in some kind of alphabetical order. When a person is eliminated the poster rearranges the table(s) rows to reflect that.

What you are saying is that the order the remaining players are listed is their elimination order. That is not so.

According to what you are saying since Megan and Kimmy are next on the list that is week 9 Megan is eliminated and then in week 10 Kimmy is eliminated. Bet it won't happen.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-25-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I checked it out, and will keep an eye on it. I do find it implausible that whoever posted it would post it in actual elimination order.
    Also, by the way it is listed now, the entire black team will go before the red team. I also find that unlikely.
    What a major faux pas if it were listed in actual boot order!

As I stated before, I would not find it unlikely that Chism, Emily and Cassandra go earlier since Bob actually said he likes them and wouldn't risk public disapproval by supporting people he knows the public will hate.

FORT Newbie Space Invaders Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion NOLIFEBUTTV's Avatar

The show is not what it used to be and I am finding it harder and harder to watch. I ususally just fast forward to the end now to see who gets eliminated. I use to love watching their journeys and hear their stories because I could relate, now it is just getting old.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NOLIFEBUTTV View Post
    The show is not what it used to be and I am finding it harder and harder to watch. I ususally just fast forward to the end now to see who gets eliminated. I use to love watching their journeys and hear their stories because I could relate, now it is just getting old.
    I have never liked this show much. I watch it because I am compelled to watch all network reality shows. I draw the line at Amazing Race, however. It is exhausting and only illustrates the most horrid things about travel. I digress; this show is getting better. I prefer the drama to the serious show it used to be. Way too many tears and poor me stuff still but it seems to be less now or maybe I use FF more.

I don't care about their journey's or back stories, I like the challenges especially when it involves eating food or guessing calories. And of course the weigh ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have never liked this show much. I watch it because I am compelled to watch all network reality shows. I draw the line at Amazing Race, however. It is exhausting and only illustrates the most horrid things about travel. I digress; this show is getting better. I prefer the drama to the serious show it used to be. Way too many tears and poor me stuff still but it seems to be less now or maybe I use FF more.

I don't care about their journey's or back stories, I like the challenges especially when it involves eating food or guessing calories. And of course the weigh ins.
    I am with you on this one. I haven't watch a full season since season 2 especially when they went to a 2 hour format. I would just watch the weight ins. When Ali Vincent came back during her season I watched more as I was rooting for her as an underdog. I enjoyed Tara during her season as she was an incredible athlete and it was a joy to watch her. Lets not forget Crazy Tracy. But I have to say I am watching this season, except for the last chance workouts as I am enjoying the DRAMA and CHAOS and wondering what that "Evil Devil Woman" will do next.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

It is making more sense now that Mark walks out when he hears they are bringing someone back. He was very upset to see his son go home. I think chosing another over his son did him in. It was probably less to do about who is coming back but more about them not choosing his son for this slot. And I may agree with that. I will have to see what happens. I have a hunch that the person or people returning are Daphne and Adrian. Who else could create such drama?

After watching Mark last night and his demands, I am glad he is the one who walks off. If he had been so concerned over his son, why didn't he help him out?
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread