+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Chism is very much out of the ranch because he's spending ALL his time tweeting. Gee, isn't he supposed to be at the gym working hard to burn all those calories?

https://twitter.com/#!/ChizCor

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Chism has definitely been eliminated because he's on Facebook defending Ana Conda. Cassandra does not talk about Ana Conda at all, but she's there chatting with people and erasing/blocking users who hold her accountable for her behavior. There is no doubt that Emily and Chris are already eliminated, I mean they couldn't really go on, and it stands to reason that Ana Conda and her brother would be among the last to be eliminated. I therefore believe that Wikipedia is correct as it has been so far.
    What wikipedia link are you reading? please provide the url?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What wikipedia link are you reading? please provide the url?
    I'd like the url, too. Every time I check out wikipedia, I don't see any spoilers.

Sure, guys, here it is: The Biggest Loser: No Excuses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at the first table, they have ranked the contestants by order of elimination. I have been watching it for several weeks now, and it appears that they did indeed rank them according to elimination order. Moreover, about a week before the last episode, someone posted the weigh-in results from this past episode, only to remove them a day or so before.

I am on that wiki page all the time the person posting updates the order of elimination after each episode. There are no spoilers on that page.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I checked it out, but can't see the spoilers either. I don't think I'm real obtuse, and tried reading between the lines and looking at the order of how the contestants are listed in all the charts, but I'm not seeing anything. I keep coming back here and checking to see how you said you can see spoilers, but I'm keep going back and I'm not seeing anything. Hopefully you can let us know, cause it may drive me nutty otherwise.

Look guys, you obviously don't know me personally, so for all you know, I could be making up all that stuff. I can only tell you that this is what I have observed, and that a week before the last episode aired, someone had already posted the results of the weigh-in, and of course had marked Daphne as the next one to get eliminated. A day before the show, all new weights were removed. That's all I can tell you, as well as the fact that I had seen eliminated players ranked in order of their elimination before episodes aired. This was also discussed on Facebook. All I can say is that we can wait and see what happens next, and if indeed the persons listed after Daphne are the next ones to go. I will definitely not lose sleep over it, if nobody believes me.

Incidentally, Mark must have gotten heat from either Twitter users or TBL because his Twitter account has been removed.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm not saying I don't believe you. Sounds like someone had them posted and the powers that be had it removed. Could you post the order of eliminations as you saw them? Thanks.

It would not surprise me if there is a bit of a feud happening between the producers and the two who walked and were subsequently eliminated. I think it's really childish, but it would not surprise me.

Just shows you how hard it is to control what's on the Internet. I'll bet that contestants are posting and producers are scrambling to keep up with them, trying to get them to remove stuff...but not after who knows how many people have read it.

lizardcat, the funny thing is, they are probably trying to "ruin" this season by spoiling it, but it's moot, because they already ruined it with their lousy behaviour. As I said, it just comes off as childish. Especially if it's a person like Mark, who, first of all, is a grown man, and second, should be turning the other cheek, right?

+ Reply to Thread