+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Another tidbit:

'The Biggest Loser' spoilers: NBC teases big things for Weeks 15 and 16 - National Reality TV | Examiner.com

'The Biggest Loser' spoilers: NBC teases big things for Weeks 15 and 16
    Stacy Carey

Fans of “The Biggest Loser” have been buzzing ever since Tuesday night's preview indicating some big drama is coming leading up to the finale. Viewers have been digging for “The Biggest Loser” spoilers, and some of the details have been uncovered. Luckily Ace Showbiz has a great breakdown of teases for the next couple of episodes, and it sounds like it will be beyond crazy. A fan tried to get some of the scoop from trainer Dolvett Quince Tuesday via Twitter, but he wasn't going to give up much. Just what can fans expect in the upcoming episodes?

When a fan tweeted to Dolvett “Next week looks a tad bit CRAZY! Any comments? ” Quince simply replied, “Radio silence my friend, but yes crazy to say the least!” Ace Showbiz has the information from NBC about the Week 15 episode and it sheds some light on how things will begin to unfold.

This week, a surprising turn of events shakes up the competition, and the contestants compete in a rough and wild short version of a 'Tough Mudder' competition. But they won't be doing it alone - with them will be the show's three most recent winners John Rhode, Olivia Ward and Patrick House. Host Alison Sweeney helps motivate the remaining contestants by telling them the player with the highest percentage of weight loss at the weigh-in will win a Ford Escape SUV. Later, the players stroll down memory lane with the trainers and watch video journeys of how far they've really come from their first day on the ranch before an emotional weigh-in determines which player will walk away with a brand new car.

It seems that though “The Biggest Loser: No Excuses” preview teased the big walkout that lies ahead, it will perhaps only come at the end of the episode. According to the synopsis for the Week 16 show, that is where the craziness really happens. NBC says,

The stakes are higher than ever when all the eliminated contestants return to the ranch to compete in a fateful, four-part challenge. The challenge winner will secure a coveted spot as a finalist, and the chance to compete for the $250,000 grand prize, along with the other two finalists revealed in last week's episode. It's a fight to the finish with each player fiercely determined to get back in the game in a competition that will put their speed, knowledge and endurance to the ultimate test. In the end, the third finalist of season 13 will be revealed.

The wording there is quite interesting, as it makes fans wonder just how the rest of the season is laid out in terms of episodes remaining. It appears that both Weeks 15 and 16 will be broken down into two parts airing on back-to-back Tuesdays, leading to the finale airing on Mary 22. While originally sources were uncertain if NBC and production would show any of this big walkout, now it looks as if it will be the focus of the last few episodes.

It is rumored that two contestants ended up leaving the show over the twist of the eliminated contestants returning, and fans are dying to know exactly who leaves. Who will make it to the finale? Tune in next Tuesday to NBC to see how the drama unfolds on “The Biggest Loser 13.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'The Biggest Loser' spoilers: NBC teases big things for Weeks 15 and 16 - National Reality TV | Examiner.com 'The Biggest Loser' spoilers: NBC teases big things for Weeks 15 and 16 - National Reality TV | Examiner.com
    Love that of the remaining 5 only 2 of them will go to the finale with a returning eliminated contestants supposedly being the third finalist. I like the above article as it really breaks down what we will be seeing over the next 4 weeks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm thinking Mark and Jeremy are the two that don't come back. All I know is if 2 quit that means 2 extra spaces for some of the eliminated. Anyway isn't quitting just another excuse?
    NFL1, NCLurker and mandmmom2 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I'm thinking Mark and Jeremy are the two that don't come back. All I know is if 2 quit that means 2 extra spaces for some of the eliminated. Anyway isn't quitting just another excuse?
    Yes.

Soooooooooooooooo, who is going? I think Jeremy is the best bet since we see him in the video or is that a misdirection on purpose. It looked staged. Conda is not going anywhere and I dont see Kim leaving either. Buddy? Doesn't seem possible; he has had his eye on the game from the start. I guess Jeremy is the only contender.

I like that 2 walk. It is going to make a more interesting finale. Love an upset. Just love em.

I'm just amused at how indignant they seem to be about how right and wrong it is to throw in these curveballs. Have they never watched this show before? Or do they think they are the bestest contestants ever and should be immune from the producer manipulation that happens every single season!

So, there are 5 left on the ranch at present. One will get voted off tonight, then the shenanigans will start and supposedly two more will walk off in a huff, leaving two left on the ranch and one returning contestant as the F3, correct?? I can't see Kim quitting, for some reason. Just too competitive. But you never know. Maybe she is the one voted off tonight, Buddy and Mark quit, and that leaves us with (UGH) possibly Conda and Jeremy and the 3rd player at the end?? BLECH.

FORT Fogey

We know that Mark, Buddy and Jeremy all survive the weigh in tonight. They have been in the previews that actually happen next week. That leaves Kim or Conda going. Kim is almost at goal weight so she is the likely one. Buddy may win the car. He still has a ways to go and is driven. Mark had a low number last week but he is close to goal, too.

Jeremy knows he cannot win and may be anxious to get home. I just don't see Buddy quitting even though we see him get up from the camera and say "I didn't think it was going to end this way." He was just referring to the mess.

Well it looks like the are going to stretch out the Drama and Chaos for the next 4 episodes so just sit back and enjoy.

I agree about Kim... I think the vote will be between her & the evil green female. With her connections, Kim will go home. BUT, that'll leave Kim open to come back and have a chance at finals, right? If so, I'm sure she can take it from any of the remaining...(assuming Mark and Jer leave). Conda has ZERO shot of winning $250K...she just doesn't have the drive, motivation or work ethic. (maybe she knows this, which is why she set her alliance in the beginning?)

wow oh wow...guess I have to watch tonight.....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

It seems that though “The Biggest Loser: No Excuses” preview teased the big walkout that lies ahead, it will perhaps only come at the end of the episode. According to the synopsis for the Week 16 show, that is where the craziness really happens. NBC says,
    That's what I was thinking.
    Anyway, Look for Kim to win the car and be eliminated in the same week only to come back and compete for the final spot the following week.
    I could see why Mark would run away if that was the case.
    With two finalists being kicked out we may see more than one previously eliminated contestant return.
    Mmmmmmmm! Sweet justice!
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    I agree about Kim... I think the vote will be between her & the evil green female. With her connections, Kim will go home. BUT, that'll leave Kim open to come back and have a chance at finals, right? If so, I'm sure she can take it from any of the remaining...(assuming Mark and Jer leave). Conda has ZERO shot of winning $250K...she just doesn't have the drive, motivation or work ethic. (maybe she knows this, which is why she set her alliance in the beginning?)
    THAT would be great--they kick Kim off and she comes back. As I've said before, I didn't like some of her earlier behavior, but I think she's the most driven one left and deserves to be in the finals.

The show just cannot let Conda or Jeremy win. I think the producers know it. They're both are horrible at challenges that actually involve movement rather than strategy, so hopefully the remaining challenges were designed with that in mind.

+ Reply to Thread