+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Well, we read that Mark is part of the walk out, right? And it probably isn't for two weeks (I agree with Bearcata). So that means Mark is in final 5...

Who else was part of it? I don't remember now...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: What about the Walk-Out I read about?

Don't think it was a false rumour. The actually event happened in February. The question is what is the time lag between the actual event and when the event gets aired?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: What about the Walk-Out I read about?

April 17th episode... Previous winners John Rhode, Olivia Ward & Patrick House (anyone else think Spongebob every time they hear his name?) return to take on a difficult obstacle course along w/ the players. Also: the contestant who loses the highest percentage of weight for the week wins an SUV.

SO hoping it's not either green team member...then again..with their work ethics....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Well, we read that Mark is part of the walk out, right? And it probably isn't for two weeks (I agree with Bearcata). So that means Mark is in final 5...

Who else was part of it? I don't remember now...
    We don't know. Mark was confirmed because of his FB post. And it could be that one or more others walked out but were talked out of it and stayed. If Mark is in the final 5 it doesnt make sense that his outrage was sparked by an eliminated contestent returning to the show. That is just way too late in the game for a twist like that.

I confess I'm looking forward to the walkout...if it includes Conda and Jeremy, so much for this trumped-up "rehabilitation" the show is pushing. Their nasty true natures will come out in full force once again.

Of course, if it's Mark and someone else, we're stuck with the Gruesome Twosome forever!

Does anyone know where the show is in real-time right now? Are the final three at home?

If they aren't home now they will be soon. I'm not sure when the finale date is so hard to know for sure. They normally get 4-8 wks at home. It's been different every season I think. Too early to remember anything right now.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

According to my DVR info... 4/24 episode: Eliminated players return to compete in a four part challenge in order to win a spot in the final. One hour long episode.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    If they aren't home now they will be soon. I'm not sure when the finale date is so hard to know for sure. They normally get 4-8 wks at home. It's been different every season I think. Too early to remember anything right now.
    May 22.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    According to my DVR info... 4/24 episode: Eliminated players return to compete in a four part challenge in order to win a spot in the final. One hour long episode.
    This must be what causes the walk out. This bunch just needs to grow up!! So much immaturity this season...with an exception or today...maybe.
    NFL1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    May 22.
    If finale is May 22nd that is 6 wks away so I would bet they are just home or will be within the week.

+ Reply to Thread