+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just hate this vanity sizing. Lets face it we are a fat nation. Own it, don't lie about it. If you don't like it do something about it but don't change the size labels that's just lying to your customer and the customers are lying to themselves.
    I have noticed the more expensive the clothes the more "generous" the sizing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    The label I was looking at must have been an error, then. I know UK sizes are smaller than US.

The thing is, Kim probably can wear a size 6 dress. I'm the same height as her and I do weigh less, but I'm wearing size 4 pants right now, which is laughable considering when I was 25 lbs lighter 14 years ago, I regularly wore a 6. I have one pair of those old 6's left in my spare closet and they are too tight to be decent (unless I want to get my pic on The People of Wal-Mart).
    HA! @ Wal-Mart comment. My sizes are all over the road map too. My jeans range from 6 to 12. The 12s are from Old Navy (Rockstar jeans). The cashier asked me how I liked them (I bought 4 of them) and I told her they were the most comfortable jeans ever. She won't buy them because you have to go up several sizes. She doesnt want to see the larger number in the tag. I said, of for god sakes cut the tag off, give them a try! I have t shirts that range from Medium to XL!

I generally don't buy clothes that are so high in price that I would be a 4 but I know they are out there. I really dont care other than it makes shopping online very difficult. Their sizing charts are way off on most sites, as well. I took my measurements and it told me I needed a large. I returned it for a small!

Back on topic, for a moment. I think they will gloss over the walk out/ stand off we heard about earlier. There has to be some explanation as to why Mark quit but it will appear to be logical or altruistic. Like giving his place to someone else because he was close to goal.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    sweetpea likes this.

I think they will have to show the walk out, it has been on the internet way to much to gloss over. Personally I think they should end this season and start over.
    There's no place like home!

Listings - BIGGEST LOSER, THE on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com

"THE BIGGEST LOSER 13"

(X) "EPISODE 14"

04/03/2012 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA, CELEBRITY STYLIST KEN PAVES AND FASHION EXPERT JEANNIE MAI GUEST STAR IN THE BIGGEST MAKEOVER EPISODE YET -- The eagerly-anticipated makeover episode is here, and this season, it's bigger than ever! After the six remaining players compete in a challenge by shattering glass pane images of their former selves from week one on the ranch, the makeover fun begins. Fashion expert Jeannie Mai helps each contestant find stylish new clothes to flatter their slimmer selves, but first she shares a very big surprise -- a special video message from First Lady Michelle Obama inviting the players to come to the White House! Thrilled at the chance to go to the White House to meet with the First Lady, a longtime advocate for health and fitness, especially for our nation's children, the contestants have fun choosing their makeover outfits with Mai. Then they're off to the salon of celebrity stylist Ken Paves, who crafts stylish new looks for the players before they head to Washington, D.C. There, at the White House, family members are waiting to surprise them and see their amazing transformations in heartwarming, emotional reunions before they meet the First Lady.

Read more: Listings - BIGGEST LOSER, THE on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com Listings - BIGGEST LOSER, THE on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW! This sounds so boring!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think they will have to show the walk out, it has been on the internet way to much to gloss over. Personally I think they should end this season and start over.
    I only saw the first burst of flurry from TMZ, I think. I will go google again. I don't know too much other than Mark walked off and others threatened to do so.

FORT Fogey

There isn't anything about the walkout except the scant info posted in Feb.

Go to the Biggest Loser web site on NBC. If you read the forums it is discussed there.
    There's no place like home!

When the heck is this walkout happening? It won't be next week though as it is still the White House episode and I can't see anyone ruining that. It won't happened until after that weight in and elimination, so the soonest will be two weeks from now.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What about the Walk-Out I read about?

Was that all just a false rumor, about a couple of contestants who got mad and walked off the ranch? I've been waiting for this to happen on the show. I was looking forward to Conda being one of the ones who left!!!

Does anyone have any idea about whether this really happened or was it just a rumor?

+ Reply to Thread