+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

Running around getting all my evening chores done so I can sit down and enjoy all the new CHAOS and DRAMA that will be happening tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

When the heck is this show going to 1 hour. I heard that will be happening when The Voice starts it's Tuesday night results show. Anyone know the date?

So was it Daphne who ate the most food?

Deja vue! Dolvett tortures Jeremy the same way my physical therapist tortures me in order to fix my neck.

I hate those mid-show sponsor commercials.

CCL

I honestly hate these people. Let me count the ways:

Cassandra, when voting, saying that her vote was (in part) due to how the weigh-in went down tonight. Um, so it was Daphne's fault you threw the weigh in? Ok. And then railing at Daphne went she was asking Conda to be quiet already and stop with the drama. No sympathy for the person going home or anything, huh?

Megan, who has been silent so far, putting an exclamation mark after Daphne's name - lovely.

Conda, saying how she didn't hold to revenge...um, ok, when one of the other team members said it was your idea to throw the weigh in and vote Daphne out. And that reason wasn't for revenge at her switching your team? And just in general she sucks. Saying she is guided by being a role model to her daughter...only a model as to how not to act.

Daphne's decision was stupid, however; she should have switched the teams up more so it wasn't as obvious.

Not even a Bob fan but I agreed with his sentiments at weigh-in and his admonition (clearly not followed) to be kind.

Ugh, who is there left to root for? I liked Cassandra and Megan up until tonight. Now there is only really Emily.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree, CCL. Emily was the only person to show a smidgen of self-respect by loathing the fact that the she listened to Conda and ate what Conda told her to.

They are the stupidest bunch of people ever to have been on this show. What, do they really think there is going to be a final 12 people or something? Eventually, Conda will turn on them and she'll be just as ugly as always, because being ugly is how she gets people to vote other people out. It's her only method. Are they so stupid that they can't see that? It's mind boggling that they can't see that all the drama was driven by Conda in the first place as they put the blame squarely on Daphne's shoulders.

I know there are a lot of people who are going to feel that Daphne behaved stupidly, but I think, good for her. She was going to leave, she knew it, but she wrested a little control for herself in the end and went out shaking things up a little. Why not? The most ridiculous thing for me to listen to tonight was Jeremy complaining about how hard it was being on another team... that it was like starting from week one. That was Daphne's shoes only two weeks earlier... I'm sure she could have explained the irony of that to him, and I'm quite sure not one of those morons would get it.

The theme for tonight could have been 'too little too late'. That's what the black team said when Daphne owned up to her lie, but really, this show is trying desperately to redeem people like Kim and even Conda and Jeremy. Too little too late. It's never going to happen.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...only tuned in halfway through and had no idea what was going on. Do I understand correctly that the black team allowed a visiting red team member to convince them to gain weight, not just water load, in order to lose a member???? Can't wait to go look at the tape tomorrow morning.
    Conda is disgusting... I'd like to think I'd just keep my head down and keep on trucking trying to lose and ignore her, but that would probably attract her venom to me. What an incredibly hateful person. Yes, there's editing, but as has been said many times before, they can't edit IN stuff you didn't say.

And now of course in terms of overall weight loss the red team has taken over the lead(s). Only a bit ago Cassandra was way ahead of everyone one else... now she's behind Kim, Mark and Buddy. On the plus side, Conda is now at the bottom of the heap for weight loss...only Megan has lost a (very slightly) lower % than she has now. So at least I think I can be sure she has NO chance of winning this thing. Of course that probably means that the gameplayers will want her in the F3. UGH. It's like she is only on the show for reality TV fame---like that woman who became the famous villianess on Trump's Apprentice show. I can't WAIT for them to go to singles and her to go below the yellow line.

Daphne's now lost 26% of her original weight, and I have to say she looks good---and she's lost a good bit since leaving the show. Her brother seemed to pretty much stop losing when he left...maybe she can get him back on track, if only motivating him to "show" Conda.

Where do I start:

Yeah, Daphne decided she need to be in control and ate enough to get it.

Nay, OK, I get it you want revenge but the best revenge is getting yourself to the end and winning and if that means stacking the teams so you can win then so be it. What does switching Jeremy and Conda really get you. If winning the temptation meant you could kick someone off the ranch OK but this. What revenge did you get? No one but Bob seems to have self control on the Black Team. How in the heck Conda managed to get the entire Black Team to lose the weight in I don't understand. They all hated Daphne that m

The Black Team, I am sorry man up and admit you carb loaded so you could hopefully get Daphne out, don't lie about it.....it was painfully obvious what was going on at the weight in.

Conda, saying Daphne brought toxicity to the team. SMACK, I am lifting my jaw from the floor. Every time I see Conda on the screen I feel like yelling LIAR, LIAR. She doesn't hold grudges, she doesn't want vengeance? Please she is fooling no one.

I can honestly say this episode was a let down and all I can say it was a bunch of stupid people doing a lot of stupid things.
    zookeepertx likes this.

FORT Newbie

I totally agree with you PWS. The black team allowed Conda to control their journey. NOT RIGHT....come on people, you are there to gain control of your lives....not allow one of the most disgusting people to have ever appeared on this show to direct you!!! For Conda to sit there and talk about wanting to be a role model makes me sick to my stomach. I am appalled at her behavior...she is one of the most vindictive, mean, selfish, manipulative people to ever be on this show. It is clear she is NOT taking advantage of the wonderful gift that this show is giving her....not to mention her family at home who have supported her in being on this show. She will be someone that we will not see in seasons to come on how well she is doing...because she is not getting the full learnings that she should and if I was a member of her family who was picking up the slack for her at home, I would NOT BE HAPPY with how she is wasting her time there with all the BS she starts and fuels. Overall, this is just a very sad season for me. There are only a few this season that I actually liked...Cassandra, Emily, Santa, Megan.....but now Cassandra lost my respect with her attitude tonight...Megan and the exclamation mark on her vote...what is this 7th grade??? Emily....time will tell...at least you did show some remorse in allowing anaCONDA to manipulate you!! OK.....off my soap box and done with my rant....can you tell, I will be DVRing this show in the future so I can fast forward through most of it and not have to see them on my TV screen....will only watch the challenges and the final weigh ins....sick of the drama and it disgusts me that they have all lost focus on why they are REALLY there!!!! Sad....just so sad.....none of you have really embraced the gift you have all been given.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast