+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

I could not edit to add the last line to Bob's interview that my copy and paste missed. Last line, "Bullies, they're are bullies."

Interesting he did not name Chris as a favorite. She did not participate in the water/carb loading last week.

I hate to say this since everyone is hoping it is Conda, I don't think it is this season. It sounds like it is happening right now which means it is a season that is currently filming not the one currently airing, which has already completed filming.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

The reason I know I am not putting spoilers on the contestants walking out is that TMZ annouced it and everyone is talking about it. At this point all the comments on this thread are just shear speculation. We don't even know which episode it actually will effect.

I think though in the future who ever sees an article like that should prephaps start a separate thread, but as far as the walkout is concerned I think that is a little too late.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I hate to say this since everyone is hoping it is Conda, I don't think it is this season. It sounds like it is happening right now which means it is a season that is currently filming not the one currently airing, which has already completed filming.
    Actually, the current season hasn't completed filming yet, but they should be close to completion, so there aren't a lot of contestants left to be walking off. The spring season usually continues filming into March. The fall season (which will be Season 14) is still in casting and won't start filming until June.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls View Post
    Actually, the current season hasn't completed filming yet, but they should be close to completion, so there aren't a lot of contestants left to be walking off. The spring season usually continues filming into March. The fall season (which will be Season 14) is still in casting and won't start filming until June.
    That is what I had guessed. I have seen some talk on other sites where people are assuming this is airing as it's being filmed and the speculation as to who has walked is as though all of them are still there. I've been thinking all along that this season is just going to get uglier and uglier, so as bad feelings develop between the remaining contestants, I'm not really surprised it came to a head like this.

For the life of me, I cannot find the air date of the finale (only site I could find said middle of March... but that seems way too soon). My best guess is they are down the final four or five, and have had their time home by now.

This is kind of a speculative spoiler and it relates to Bob's favs.

Click to see Spoiler:
    My guess is Bob would be favourable to those who have been backstabbed by Conda and her crew... so I'm guessing those he has named... Cassandra, Emily, Buddy, and Chism, are all gone. It is possible on is on the chopping block but has managed to stay in by being the biggest loser week to week.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 02-24-2012 at 12:21 PM.

FORT Fogey

They were down to individuals at this point. hmmmmmmmmmmmm It sure seems that Adrian and Daphne could have been two they wanted to bring back after seeing how well they continued to do at home. And the reason could have been that they didnt have a chance to prove themselves. I disagree with that but that may have been the logic used to cover the fact they aim for more drama, of course. That would inspire a walk out more than any other, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My guess is Bob would be favourable to those who have been backstabbed by Conda and her crew... so I'm guessing those he has named... Cassandra, Emily and Chism, are all gone. It is possible on is on the chopping block but has managed to stay in by being the biggest loser week to week.
    and in that spoiler, they are all the same team members...hhhhhmmmm.....

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I apologize for the mess of my post earlier. I'm not being allowed to edit any mistakes. Since I'm at it, I also apologize for the earlier rants in this thread. I'm kind of fed up with this show.

Shoepie, I have a feeling Daphne and Adrian are small potatoes compared to the ugly that's coming.

FORT Fogey

The televised weight loss contest, which eliminates participants throughout the season until a winner gets a grand prize of $250,000, was apparently planning to bring back contestants that had already been kicked off to compete against remaining contestants. Those still in the running thought it was unfair to give losers that had already lost another chance, and so they staged a walk-off in the middle of shooting an episode.
    The wording here may be due to inaccurate information but it certainly eludes to Daphne and Adrian being the ones.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Guys, it has been confirmed, by "pastor" Mark, that he is one of the two that NBC cut loose. He announced it on his Twitter, justifying it as "standing up for what he believes is right" or some crap like that. It is also known from Facebook, that Cassandra has already been sent home before the mutiny, and it appears that Chism was already gone, judging from what Facebook shows. What is still unknown is the identity of the person who was also sent home. If we believe Wikipedia's ranking Ana Conda and Jeremy were the last ones to go. It's also possible that NBC realized that it will all come down to Kim, Mark, and Buddy, and they didn't want to risk either Kim or Mark becoming this season's Biggest Loser and walking away with the cash on top of that. They are also feeling the heat of so much reaction at the treatment of Daphne and Adrian, and for allowing Ana Conda to hijack the show, so they may have decided to bring back the two eliminated players, perhaps by "taking it to America." Whether Ana Conda and Jeremy were already voted off, or were about to be voted off, I don't know, but it would be great if they were no longer in the running, and the people who were, and who decided to leave, were Mark and Kim. They probably knew at this point that the viewers hated them, and that they were unlikely to survive the popular vote.

On a different note, I'm outraged at the show, and got this idea from a few comments on Facebook: I was running low on dog food, and my dog stands to lose 4 pounds, so I switched from Hill's New Science Diet Light to Purina Pro Plan Weight Management. I think it's best that way, and I will let Hill's and my vet know.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 02-24-2012 at 04:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread