+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Do you think there's anything in Arthur's meeting Conda? I mean, how would he meet her, unless of course the others have already voted her off? Which is a relief because this means that she will not with TBL at the end.

On a different note, do you guys agree with me that in his video blogs Arthur looks as though he has been maintaining his weight-loss and even moving toward a greater weight loss?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    And the questioned why Roy wanted to be by himself? He knows where he stands with this group, even though he has always been kind to them, he's on the outs. It would make anyone feel like garbage. And some can say he could have tried harder to stay in the group, but I don't see him as the kind of person who bullies back, and all his kindness was getting him was a ticket home. You could see Roy was annoyed by their excuse... he knew he was going... why make stupid excuses? With a group this large "working together"... all I can say is it is going to get real ugly when they have to turn on each other. Right now, Conda targets someone, tears them down, and they all vote them out. But what's going to happen when Conda has to pick her victims out of people she previously 'worked' with? It's gonna get REAL ugly in that house... and it's been all drama already.
    Conda won't have any problem turning on any alliance members. Conda could end up in more screaming matches with the other contestants.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Tells me that Conda is not unaware of her behavior and collateral damage she causes. Speaks much of intent and vindictiveness and just pure evil.
    Conda doesn't realize that one should be proud of being kind and thoughtful. She will never understand that one shouldn't be proud of being evil: she doesn't have the capacity.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Conda won't have any problem turning on any alliance members. Conda could end up in more screaming matches with the other contestants.
    Oh, I know... I'm just saying, if people like Adrian and Daphne are THIS angry and they were never her 'friends', I'm trying to imagine how ticked those who were allies will be when she turns on them. I'm kind of hoping she turns on Kim at some point. That fight there would be vicious!
    sweetpea likes this.

Thought it was sweet of Chris to look at Daphne 'lovingly' when Adrian didn't walk thru the door.
    Conda said Adrian was "at the bottom percentage wise"...uh, no he wasn't. Check your facts.
    Looks like Conda and her brother switch teams next week...should be interesting. WHO could have won control to make THAT switch? hhmmm.... That will leave only 1 guy on the black team now. And you bet first loss (next week?), black team is gettin rid of Conda. She has NO alliances or friends on that team...the target is SO on her back. Really lookin forward to next week's show
    I thought it was good Bob/producers picked Daph...Chris needed to get over it. EVERYONE needs Bob I did feel bad for Buddy...but can't help but wonder if new baby at home woulda distracted him. Probably best he didn't go home...even if that meant 3 weeks w/o a trainer...
    As for the beach challenge, Emily said she would sit out even tho she said she WAS thinking Jeremy cuz of his size. But, she said she didn't get an 'okay' from him on it, so that's why she sat out. Bad move. She had great ideas from the sidelines...ie: dig around the person while they were scootching under the log. I heard a lot of good ideas from her...pity she shot the black team in the foot
    Not really sure the 1 scene we saw with Roy being (what seemed to be) late for workout warrants him "not showing up". He showed up...he was just late! They really didn't have an excuse, and just used that one. Great for season of 'no excuses' yet again. I saw him up front and digging his little heart out just as much as the rest of them. And, he did lose 9lbs! Just a victim of "not being in the "in" crowd".... Poor Chris..she's going to be angry/upset and be seeking revenge on Conda (once she gets on her team).
    And, I know Conda needed at least 11lbs to win, but even WITH the 2lb advantage, she didn't make it. So, Daph has to be feeling good that even WITH the 2lb help, Conda still couldn't beat her.
    Conda won't change..even tho we now have a better idea of why she is the way she is. I know firsthand that if a person is a certain way for a long time, they can't change even if they want to. I'm just glad she's not a part of my family and I have to deal with her. Her sis and Mom had her PEGGED! When they asked Dolvett "how she acting?"...wow. They totally have her number!
    Looking forward to next week....

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Do you think there's anything in Arthur's meeting Conda? I mean, how would he meet her, unless of course the others have already voted her off? Which is a relief because this means that she will not with TBL at the end.

On a different note, do you guys agree with me that in his video blogs Arthur looks as though he has been maintaining his weight-loss and even moving toward a greater weight loss?
    He met her before the season started.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Oh, I know... I'm just saying, if people like Adrian and Daphne are THIS angry and they were never her 'friends', I'm trying to imagine how ticked those who were allies will be when she turns on them. I'm kind of hoping she turns on Kim at some point. That fight there would be vicious!
    Conda uses people until she doesn't need them anymore. When Conda no longer needs Kim, she will turn on her. What a fight that would be! I don't even think Conda would really 'feel' anger. She would argue with Kim because Conda has to control everybody and everything, and always win.

If Conda and Jeremy switch teams, then maybe what we are seeing with the weight gain, is the Black Team doing so in order to vote Conda out.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

CCL

Everyone is on the Conda hate train (and I've got my ticket) but I feel Kim is a witch and a half too. And throw Mark on that train as well. Anyhow, the red team is dead to me with the bs Conda was telling Daphne at the beginning and their "reasons" for voting off Roy. Loved how Alison pointed out how Roy had a big loss this week, to which Mark didn't really have a response. I guess numbers are not as important as hanging around with Kim, Mark et al and kowtowing to them. Dolvett deserves better.

Rooting for Daphne and Cassandra.
    sweetpea and sugargoose like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The red team is dead to me too. I love Dolvett, but even his gorgeous self cannot stop me from disliking his team. The BS they gave for voting off Roy was utter crap. I wonder how they will spin it to his wife after? He lost 9 lbs for pity's sake!! Will they finally admit it was gameplay or try to give her the crap that he was "checked out"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast