Red Team: 14.31%
    Kim 252/200/-52/20.63%
    Mark 291/234/-57/19.59%
    Buddy 403/329/-74/18.36%
    Roy 306/252/-54/17.65% eliminated
    Conda 294/245/-49/16.67%
    Kimmy 219/184/-35/15.98%

Black Team: 13.46%
    Cassandra 239/189/-50/20.92% still in the other all lead but not by much....Kim is right on her tail
    Jeremy 389/320/-69/17.74%
    Chism 361/298/-63/17.45%
    Emily 264/218/-46/17.42%
    Daphne 271/224/-47/17.34% not doing too bad considering the amount of time she's been on the ranch
    Christine 240/201/-39/16.25%
    Megan 259/219/-40/15.44%
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Regarding the previews....it does look like they want us to think that the black team gains to loose the weigh in and send Daphne home. BUT if she is the only one that looses that week then she is the biggest loser on the team and therefore can't be voted off. SO unless there is a new rule next week their strategy won't work.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

If it is the black team next week with the weight gains, there will be one player other than Daphne that will lose enough weight to win immunity. She had a big loss this week and they will not expect much from her next week. If this is what happens I can see many changes next season.
    If the black team does not send either Chism or Jeremy home then they can expect to be picked off one by one when they go to singles. Singles should be coming up soon.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Newbie

If you watched the previews for next week closely, Jeremy and Conda switch teams.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Regarding the previews....it does look like they want us to think that the black team gains to loose the weigh in and send Daphne home. BUT if she is the only one that looses that week then she is the biggest loser on the team and therefore can't be voted off. SO unless there is a new rule next week their strategy won't work.
    It could be that they planned on the big boys to lose the weight and a couple of the lower losers water loaded. They also knew that Daphne would be low since she lost so much this week.

I like it when they play the game. This is all about not liking Daphne rather than taking out a threat so this is a bit different. I don't get worked up about these things. And I don't care for Daphne. If she wants to stay then don't go all ghetto on those who voted her brother out. Keep a low profile and work hard to get along. This is very much a social game as much as "saving their lives." I get tired of that line.

I missed most of the show last night--I saw up until Conda worked with the girls' basketball team. I'm not surprised Roy went home; his wife is next, if the black team loses.

I could only roll my eyes at the "emotional" scene between Dolvett and Conda before their training. Seriously--this must be the fourth time she's "opened up" about why she's such a miserable person. Usually the contestants each get ONE of these episodes with their trainer, and generally their attitude improves afterwards. Conda goes back to her back-stabbing ways, and quickly.

I agree with the PP that Jeremy is no better. Much as I don't care for Chris and her excuses, the scene a couple weeks back with Jeremy, Chism, and her was excruciating to watch. Not that Chism was innocent of mocking her behind her back, but Jeremy was really driving the whole thing. Very high school.

If Conda and Jeremy do switch teams, it'll be interesting to see what their alliances do.
    sugargoose likes this.

And a p.s. to my last post--I DO think that Chris was being totally stupid and transparent when she talked to Jeremy and Chism, especially with the "you remind me of my son" comments. However, I'd have respected Jeremy if he'd said, "Chris, we all know you're sucking up to us because you're afraid we're going to send you home. You've never talked to me before, and I'm not about to start an alliance with you now. That's all." But instead, he shot glances at Chism and smirked like a 14-year-old. Pathetic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    It was red's team chance to vote off Conda. I even thought Kimmy would but I was wrong. These people are stupid this season. It will be going to singles soon and they are keeping the biggest players.
    They won't vote Conda off. She rules with an iron fist. She's a dictator. On the NBC site, I read about an unaired scene which had Conda and her alliance, plus Jeremy, Chism, Kimmy and Megan, all bashing Adrian. So Conda's influence extends to those on the black team. Kimmy wouldn't try to vote Conda off, because she doesn't want Conda to victimize her.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    They won't vote Conda off. She rules with an iron fist. She's a dictator. On the NBC site, I read about an unaired scene which had Conda and her alliance, plus Jeremy, Chism, Kimmy and Megan, all bashing Adrian. So Conda's influence extends to those on the black team. Kimmy wouldn't try to vote Conda off, because she doesn't want Conda to victimize her.
    And the questioned why Roy wanted to be by himself? He knows where he stands with this group, even though he has always been kind to them, he's on the outs. It would make anyone feel like garbage. And some can say he could have tried harder to stay in the group, but I don't see him as the kind of person who bullies back, and all his kindness was getting him was a ticket home. You could see Roy was annoyed by their excuse... he knew he was going... why make stupid excuses?

With a group this large "working together"... all I can say is it is going to get real ugly when they have to turn on each other. Right now, Conda targets someone, tears them down, and they all vote them out. But what's going to happen when Conda has to pick her victims out of people she previously 'worked' with? It's gonna get REAL ugly in that house... and it's been all drama already.

I am just luv'ing the CHAOS and DRAMA because it is on the ranch and not anywhere near me. The toxicity level at the ranch must be awful thankfully it's on the west coast.

I spent last night listening to some of Arthur Season 11 youtube videos and even he is amazed at all the dislike there is of Conda on Facebook, etc... he has met her and she told him she would be the villain on this season. Tells me that Conda is not unaware of her behavior and collateral damage she causes. Speaks much of intent and vindictiveness and just pure evil. Even Matt and Suzy comment on their video blogs that Conda is an mean Beyotch. Then I am thinking that Conda is up there with Kim Kardashian as most hated person in America. What an amazing accomplishment. What a role model for her child.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast