+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

You know what is really funny is the weight ins were strictly by pounds lost instead of the gimmicks that they have been using Red would have decimated Black by now.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie Tetris Champion, backGammon Champion, Broken Words Champion Debbie51495's Avatar

Great - this looks like another Conda-centered episode .... She may as well be Vicki or Heba, I cant stand to watch her. Maybe I'll read a book this week.

I was too busy watching the Westminster Dog Show, since you know, unlike most of the contestants this season, dogs are lovable and make me feel good. But a friend caught me up on the happenings. Not surprised to see the rudeness displayed, especially at the beginning and especially by the Gruesome Twosome that is Conda and Jeremy. See, been telling you all along, Jeremy's as scummy as his sister, he's just more subtle about it. Shame I missed the moment when Daphne beat Conda, even with Ms. Conda-Scending having a two pound advantage.

And of course they vote Roy for a stupid reason. Or, like Bearcata rightfully points out, an excuse. Yet another instance where the season of "no excuses" piles on another excuse for the overall crappyness of this season. Way too blasted obvious that there is an alliance, and I am officially over the Red team. Everybody likeable in it is gone, everybody left in it is garbage.

Best thing to point out, let us ignore the Conda vs Daphne thing. Let us focus solely on the red team and the black team as they were in the ranch this week. From what I gather, they completely destroyed the black team in the weight in. So they vote out Roy for "not being there", like we can't tell that they don't give a crap about him because he's not in their alliance. So pathetic that they try to hide and/or ignore the fact that they were at their very best without Conda being there! Seriously, I have no doubt in my mind that the reason why they curb-stomped the black team tonight was solely because Conda was not there being a poison to the team!

Very interesting comments by Arthur season 11..he thinks the weights are so low this season because they are doing real 7 day week weigh ins.

TeamWornum's Webcam Video from February 1, 2012 03:21 PM - YouTube

Even Arthur does not believe that Adrian worked out 14 hours a day.

comments about feb 7 episode: TeamWornum's Webcam Video from February 8, 2012 04:54 PM - YouTube
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-14-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't like this season's Red Team At ALL and I feel badly for Dolvett, who's saddled with these people! Geez! I just hate when contestants are more interested in the "TITLE and MONEY" than over losing their weight and gaining back their lives!!!

This show has become very hard to watch. At this point I hope the Black Teams kills the Red Team!
    sweetpea and sugargoose like this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, Bob picking Daphne and Dolvett picking Conda if that wasn't on purpose, deliberate. The producers had to have a hand in this, it is just too, too obvious.
    Totally agree! I mean if you had the chance to work one on one for with any contestant wouldn't you chose the biggest one there? I just assumed Buddy would be chosen because he is the biggest and he would have the added bonus of seeing his new son. I assumed Bob would pick Jeremy or Chism- they need to drop the most and to win for their team that choice should have been obvious. I smell producers here. I knew Daphne would win and I knew the Red Team would get those extra 2 pounds- it was so heavily forshadowed that it was obvious that was how it was going to go.

Also why didn't they sit out either Jeremy or Chism in a challenge that you have to squeeze a human being under a log?! Hello??? Duh.
    What were they thinking?

And more drama for next week. They are making it look like Black blows the weigh in to get Daphne out, but looks can be deceiving so I guess we just have to wait and see.

FORT Fogey

The producers chose to send Daphne and Conda home for the week for the drama, and maybe to try to give Conda some humanity... to attempt to show the viewers that she's more than just a bully. Conda ruthlessly had Santa voted off of the ranch, so the producers weren't successful in improving Conda's image.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree. I found this episode barely tolerable (read a book with this on in the background)... and even changed it to the Charlie Brown valentine specials everytime Conda came on. I did watch Dolvett babysitting though. Cute!
    Even Daphne with her "my brother left before his time" garbage was hard to tolerate. It was how he was treated, not that he left, that bothers me most. Alliances happen all the time in this game, and people have to be voted out, but there is no need to bully those you are voting out, and THAT was the problem.

Most interesting moment for me was when Conda's weight was not enough, and Chism cried out "YES!" It was so loud and enthusiastic... almost too loud and enthusiastic. If it was anyone but Chism who had done that, I would expect them to be Conda's next victim.
    And c'mon, the lack of effort the black team were putting into their workouts and the giggling going on? That was weird and suspicious. It's like they didn't care if it went either way. It really makes me question all of their reasons for being on the ranch. Daphne was the only black team member who seemed to care, and it's no wonder that Bob has taken her under his wing.

I find this season distasteful. There is hardly anyone I like on either team. The only one I remotely liked is Roy, and he's gone. I expect there was some fallout with Mark (since Roy voted for Mark) and THAT is why Roy was working out on his own. They neglected to show that because they can't have the only people left on the ranch be completely evil in the eyes of the audience. Well, producers, you may not show it, but we already know Mark is evil because we aren't STUPID.
    Valentines in August or whenever they filmed it. Also ridiculous. I wish they would show what is going on in THEIR real time rather than catering to holidays six months ahead of time. It's just so dumb.

I'm kind of fed up with this season. Though I did tune in for the CHAOS and DRAMA. :p
    sugargoose likes this.

I was so glad Daphne killed Conda on the scale. It was red's team chance to vote off Conda. I even thought Kimmy would but I was wrong. These people are stupid this season. It will be going to singles soon and they are keeping the biggest players.

I was thinking about who to be rooting for and I couldn't come up with anyone but Daphne. She isn't my favorite player overall but out of who is left she is who I vote for. I thought about Cassandra, Megan, and the blond on their team....but honestly other than Chris, Chism, and Jeremey we haven't really gotten to know the other black team members. Maybe because they don't create enough drama or maybe the producers are hiding something. Not sure.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast