+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

I am really enjoying the first hour of this season. So much DRAMA. Interesting how they don't show the "please keep me" scenes anymore cause they need the time for all the DRAMA at the vote off.

My only wish is that they would cut out the Last Chance Workout and show more DRAMA.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

While it was great to see Adrian has lost 100lbs and see his life and how smooth talking he is, I wonder if he realizes that if he had been less combative at the ranch he could have argued as a big guy it would be an advantage to keep him on the ranch for another week say over Roy (Santa). But he couldn't do it. Yes, I do think that the returnees automatically have a target on their backs but if they are more socially aware they can stay past the first week. Chris has a target on her back and so does Roy. It is possible their respective teams would vote them out over a returnee. I wonder how the alliances will hold once the game goes to singles and they no longer can depend on their teammates during the weight ins?

Anyway looking forward to next's installment of DRAMA.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah....it's interesting that the two older people on the team, not part of the "alliance" were nice to Adrian. And I don't think purely for strategic reasons.

Did I mishear how much Adrian has lost? He may have lost 100 lbs. since he started, including before the show, but I think he's only lost about 5 lbs. since he left the show. What did the little blurb under his final shot say? I missed it.

Cass is no longer as far ahead as she was in the past even though she's still leading.

I guess it is a long time until they go to singles...too bad, I'd like to see Conda tossed soon. Looks like a lot of drama next week.

FORT Newbie

I feel bad for Adrian. He got dropped into a team that is playing Survivor and never had a chance. Yes, he didn't help himself, but it wouldn't have mattered. The other team needs to look out, because when they think this is going to become a singles game, it's still going to be Survivor and there are ready-made alliances since Mark and Conda still have another team member on the other side. All that needs to happen is each week two members of their alliance don't fall below the yellow line.

Poor Roy and Kimmy. They're next on the chopping block if red doesn't win.

If the Black team was playing the same way, those two young men would be the first ones out if they go to elimination.

By the way, I'm enjoying the drama too. Just wish it could be turned around on the "villians."

FORT Fogey

Conda is a control freak narcissist: she's toxic. Adrian is better off away from her. I don't think Conda is at all entertaining. One can learn about narcissists from watching Conda, but this show isn't supposed to be about learning about narcissists. I read that narcissists have the emotional maturity of a three-year-old. Adrian is gone because the narcissist didn't want him there. So Conda didn't think that Adrian's speed on the treadmill was high enough.... she's controlling.

Yes, Conda is definitely a narcissist, but sadly for her, she is not a productive narcissist. I strongly believe that she will gain the weight back judging from her general behavior. Her current sidekick is also a narcissist and a self-destructive one too...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yeah....it's interesting that the two older people on the team, not part of the "alliance" were nice to Adrian. And I don't think purely for strategic reasons.

Did I mishear how much Adrian has lost? He may have lost 100 lbs. since he started, including before the show, but I think he's only lost about 5 lbs. since he left the show.
    What did the little blurb under his final shot say? I missed it.

Cass is no longer as far ahead as she was in the past even though she's still leading.

I guess it is a long time until they go to singles...too bad, I'd like to see Conda tossed soon. Looks like a lot of drama next week.

Adrian weighed in at 370 at the start of the show and left at 325 which is 45 lbs.

At first I thought he said I used to weight 450 and now am 350 but if you say he said he now weighs in at 320 then what he really said is I used to weight 420 and now am 320. Yes it is 100 lbs but that is not what Biggest Loser is going to count.

FORT Fogey

Adrian approaching Dolvette with his poor me speech was predictable. He just could not let it rest with Conda's list! Dolvettes talk with him was good but too late. Someone returning to join a team has a chance if they seek to make friends in hopes there is someone else who is the thorn. I have no sympathy for Adrian. He displayed arrogant and self absorbed behavior.

I found it curious that Dolvette chose Kimmy to be the leader in his absence. I would have guessed Mark until I saw him get two votes. I have missed something or the editing is spotty.

The two men on the black team are safe for a long time; they are needed. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Either team could win the numbers next week.

I had to watch late last night because I had to work late. Sigh.

Cassandra is about the only person I like so far. Megan and Buddy are next in line. The rest can go.

Mark was talking about how Adrian didn't loose enough and he should be loosing a lot because of his size. I do think that Adrian couldn't do right by anyone on the red team. If he would have lost a lot more then Mark and the others would have said he water loaded the week before. But since he didn't loose a lot, they are saying he isn't giving it his all. Adrian just couldn't win either way. Adrian is right in saying that red team didn't like him from the start. Before him and his sister even got on the scale the red team started rolling their eyes and saying it wasn't right that they get another chance. The red team is so immature except for Roy and maybe Buddy.

Next week will be interesting between Daphne and Conda. I sure hope Conda goes home soon. She is just as toxic as Adriane was, if not more. She was the source of drama before he arrived and with him there it just escalated. I do wonder if there wouldn't be as much drama if it weren't for her and Adriane on the same team. I wonder if he would have been more accepted if it weren't for Conda and her negativity and gossip and story making.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Here are the updated %'s by team by order of % lost:

Red Team: 12.65%
    Kim 252/209/-43/17.06%
    Buddy 403/336/-67/16.63%
    Mark 291/244/-47/16.15%
    Roy 306/261/-45/14.71%
    Kimmy 219/188/-31/14.16%
    Conda 294/255/-39/13.27%
    Adrian 370/325/-45/12.16%....eliminated

Black Team: 12.01%
    Cassandra 239/195/-44/18.41%
    Jeremy 389/326/-63/16.20%
    Emily 264/223/-41/15.53%
    Chism 361/305/-56/15.51%
    Christine 240/206/-34/14.17%
    Megan 259/223/-36/13.90%
    Daphne 271/236/-35/12.92%
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread