+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

I think the winner of this season will be one of the women in the black team.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmmm DOlvett finds Adrian doesn't listen to him either.

hmmm I missed the first part ...who did she mean, the "lack of intensity' that Dolvett has seen? Conda?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Bob's team has 5 women and 2 (young) men. Dolvett's team has more men? Gotta count. I think 4 men, 3 women? But one of the men is "Santa".

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So far looking good for red, decent losses without Dolvett. Only Adrian left to weigh in and already one of the snipers is hoping he isn't the biggest loser on the team so if they lose they can send him home. Real positive. If he has really big loss I'm guessing waterloading last week.
    All the men are looking good except Buddy...in the sense that aren't "round" at the waist any more and you can kind of see abs beginning to show. The women all have a serious gut still.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmm he only lost 9 lbs. Not that great, so maybe he really didn't waterload... or he's spread out the water over 2 weeks. so cynical!. Not sure he knows what hoax means....says last week was a hoax, but think he just meant disaster.
    Shoepie likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Black team---losing but generally not that great. Cassandra is in one-derland. No one beginning to look good in the sense the red team is. Of course the 2 men are still well into the 300's. Daphne lost 8, Em lost 7. Whoa, Jeremy lost 12. Only Chism left.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-07-2012 at 09:42 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Chism lost 13! Down to 305, and you can see that another weightloss like that and he'll be beginning to look halfway decent. So black wins this week.

Red can't vote out CONDA. UGH.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Adrian is a goner maybe. Cassandra has lost the biggest % so far as usual, but Kim is next.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Mark is the other candidate... Adrian is fighting.... Adrian is gone....boy, I really do think Conda did him in from the bits I"ve seen. I think he's right, never had a chance. Roy also voted for Mark. That probably means he's the next one up.
    What, Nancy said she wanted to go home?
    Now he said don't hug my sister when you see her--way to help her out.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Yeah, I don't think that's doing her any favours, either, PWS. I think what he meant was that he really didn't want them to be fake about feeling bad about voting him out. Because he and we all know they don't feel sorry about it at all.

The thing about having an alliance like Buddy, Mark, Conda and Kim have is that you may end up voting out people who could be strong for the team and keeping people that will break the team down. Red has been losing a lot lately because they are voting purely on alliance lines... and weakening themselves in the process. I totally don't blame Adrian for calling them out. He didn't behave very maturely and I think Dolvett made a good call saying that Adrian doesn't listen well, but definitely Adrian has been on the ropes from the beginning... he could have been a saint and he'd still be going home this week. Conda found one weakness (Adrian's defensiveness) and used it against him. He was kind of dumb to let her do it though. I understand games have alliances but I always feel bad for the people I like who are on the outs... like:
    Papa Smurf (forget Santa, he's getting too small to be Santa). He is done. My guess is that Adrian and Papa see Mark as the ringleader and went after him because of it. Too little too late.

+ Reply to Thread