+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

Who was commenting here on toxic people at work? Well, apparently a co-worker of Ana Conda's has posted the following on Adrian's Facebook page:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I totally understand where your coming from! I worked with Conda and she instantly disliked me. It's just who she is, she chooses someone to be her target and will succeed in making them the outcast. And there is always a target. I ended up changing positions in my job to get away from her! So anyway, I think you and your sister are great, and you were treated quite poorly, (your daughter is adorable!), and good luck in the future! I hope you can go back to the finale and stand with your sister and the rest of the black team and be proud of your weight loss! Congrats.

FORT Fogey

Bullies/narcissists 'need' a target/scapegoat. They zero in on whoever is weakest, most vulnerable, least able to fight back.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I've been thinking about the alliances on this show and I reading around, many are questioning why Mark is allied with Conda at all.
    I think the true alliance here is between buddies Chism and Jeremy and Conda and Mark. Chism and Jeremey and Conda are very close, and Mark is in because Chism is his son.
    If the black team has anyone on there with brains at all, they will be gunning for Chism or Jeremy the next time the black team faces an elimination. If they don't, once they merge, everyone but the alliance are in trouble.
    This makes sense as Jeremy is Conda's brother...so the two original pairs are allied beyond color lines which will come into play once they go to singles.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Who was commenting here on toxic people at work? Well, apparently a co-worker of Ana Conda's has posted the following on Adrian's Facebook page:
    That was me! Thank God I don't have to work with the girl anymore and Adrian is better without Conda around. Even though I can't stand Conda...or the way she is portrayed....Adrian wasn't totally innocent either. But some of his reaction makes me wonder if he has never dealt with someone like Conda. I know I hadn't until that girl started working here. I was blessed that my hubby works with some people like that and he knew how to advise me.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Hi--I'm new here, but a longtime watcher of BL. I feel like the producers did a deliberate shift this season...it seems like Conda, Jeremy, Adrian, et al. were chosen for their nastiness potential (I actually rooted for Adrian for awhile, but he kept stirring up that hornet's nest and I lost faith in his motives). I'm not a fan of Kim, either. There have always been unpleasant people, but they tended to get kicked off early because they're so difficult to deal with. How the heck is Conda still in that house??

And then there are the sitting ducks like Roy and Gail...it's almost painful to watch.

I hope next year the show returns to its usual mix (though as long as Dolvett is coaching, I'll be watching )
    sunshine3331 likes this.

I think BL is the type of show that can be so positive and we can see everyone changing that there are ususally several people you can cheer on. This season not so much. I can understand wanting to be personally invested but you can't be. You just have to stand back and just watch the train wreck and enjoy watching people behave badly and know you are not one of them. Still I secretly root for Santa and therefore Mrs Santa because they seem to be on the outs with the alliance. You go Yo Ho Ho.
    sweetpea and mandmmom2 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have wondered if TPTB intended for Dolvett to get a difficult team....maybe they didn't want Bob to loose again...who knows though.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I honestly think it can be impossible to predict how a group of strangers will react to each other and to another group of strangers. Seriously, if the producers of BL could really do that they would be in charge of the world, we would have world peace and a healthy economy and clean air by now.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't know how long it takes NBC to interview the finalists, but if they have hired a psychologist who is also a profiler, they can get whatever team they want, just by chatting with them. Of course, I prefer to believe that they have not sunk that low since this is a good show that has had a positive impact on many people.

+ Reply to Thread