+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 5 - 01/31/12

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - Episode 5 - 01/31/12

Quote Originally Posted by MrsClaus View Post
    Talk about some sour grapes. By my calculations (which I admit could me wrong), Team Aqua lost in a month in the same range as some of those on the ranch and I'm glad to see them back.

Kim really should stop talking.
    Yes she should!

Definitely! And I predict that all this beotchiness will come back to haunt her. It's very disruptive and takes away from her focus which is a recipe for disaster.

Wow, Kim and Conda will not let it rest. Is it wrong of me to hope that it bites them in the butt?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsClaus View Post
    Wow, Kim and Conda will not let it rest. Is it wrong of me to hope that it bites them in the butt?
    While I do think it was a mistake for Adrian to say he worked out 14 hours a day. I would like to know how he calculated that. It was interesting to see was Conda and Kim twist what Adrian said to suit their agenda of hate and ugliness. I don't think it is wrong to practice strategy and create alliances as this is part of the game of Biggest Loser but don't coat it in vindictiveness, revenge and jealously.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

He may actually have spent at least one day working out as long as that, but I doubt that was sustainable. The others took it totally wrong, and I agree with you he shouldn't have said it, but I don't think he had ulterior motives. The hostility of his team is unbelievable.

FORT Fogey

You go Nancy! Give it to those kids.

I'm actually annoyed with the entire Red Team and the way they treated Adrian. He definitely did not deserve this. What has happened is that they saw that he did pretty well at home without the benefit of the ranch, which they rubbed on his face too, and now they are afraid what he can do at the ranch. I would like to think that there is no racism involved in the whole ugliness.

OMG, who knew? Nancy is my new hero in the house. She shut down Conda and Adrian. Too bad both Adrian and Conda were so full of themselves that they refused to listen to some really really good advice.
    zookeepertx likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Adrian is acting immature himself. Nancy had good advice when she said listen more than talk. She was trying to say sense the energy before you contribute because it will serve you better. He took it as someone telling him to shut up and know your place. :onno

I really did like the guy at first but he turned me off almost as much as Conda and Kim. Lots of attitude and ignorance here. Everyone should be required to take conflict resolution and communication in high school. Life skills are as important as chemistry. And we see that all the time on reality TV. Low IQ is one reason but most often it is lack of social education.

Conda? STFU!
    Kim? STFU!
    Jeremy? STFU!
    Pretend like you're at least SORT OF adults & save your da** energy for the workouts!

(Ummm, Adrian? Two face-ted? WTH?)

+ Reply to Thread