+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    If I do soy sauce it's low sodium but even still it has way too much for me. When I make Chinese at home I typically go for the pineapple juice. There are other options also. Now I'm wanting Chinese.....
    I've been craving Chinese food ever since the most recent show. I read that most Chinese food is stir fried or deep fried. I want to avoid oil, so I wouldn't fry. I could bake pork with onions. Then add the pineapple juice/vinegar maybe 10 or 20 minutes befor the pork is done cooking. Also, has anyone ever voted to send Conda home? I think whoever might write down Conda's name as someone who should be sent home, would likely be sent home the next time. Conda seems to be ruthless and selfish.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    If rice was included in a diet that consisted of vegetables, fish, and ground turkey, I don't think it would slow down one's weight loss.
    I have done low fat, calorie counting and low carb (Primal Blueprint not Atkins) and I am the most successful with low carb. Starch puts a stick in my spokes, bread particularly. I would love to see one of the trainers put their team on low carb and see which one loses faster. A study was done like this the low carb people lost faster but the end result was the same. Both groups lost but the low fat took twice as long. Since speed is the driving force here why not try that? This show needs a tweak in format, desperately.

Bearcata
    The thing with is it is like pasta and high on the glycemic index. It makes your blood sugar go high then crash. That is why you feel so sleepy after eating a lot of pasta. The entire point of most weight loss plans is to keep your blood sugar as stable as possible and not swing widely, therefore eating less.
    I agree and it doesn't even take that much starch to trigger a glycemic response.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    I know I am way late on chiming in.. but I think the REAL reason they voted out Lauren .. is she didn't have a family member on the other team ... she was one of the 'individuals" ...
    no...she was with Gail...her Mom. The 'pink' team are the individuals.

FORT Regular

I agree with what others are saying; Buddy, Mark, Conda and Kimmy do have an alliance. Going by their supposed logic of "least distractions at home," they still should have voted Nancy off since all of her kids are grown and thus they could support her more than the others. Conda will probably out of nowhere will probably lose a huge number week since they're making it look like she'll loose a small number next week. Sadly, though, it looks as though she won't be going home any time soon as long as their in teams. I'm sure they'll either get rid of Nancy
    Click to see Spoiler:
    or Adrian, the aqua guy who will join the team Week 5 as the series preview showed
    . At first I was rooting for the red team since they're the underdogs but after what's been happening I'm now rooting for the Black Team (minus Gail, the person who will obviously go next time unless someone else falls on the sword). As for Joe quitting, that was a very stupid decision. Most of America (including his old teammates) really hate what he did. At the bare least, he should of waited until the next time his team lost and fall on the sword like Ben did.

Funny I am rooting for the Red Team except Ana Conda.

Also Ana Conda is young and single with no distractions at home they should send her home next. She is so toxic I can't see her maintaining a relationship with anyone except perhaps family. Unless the guy is totally desperate.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

Didn't Conda have a daughter at home they showed in the at home videos this week?
    I thought sending Lauren home was bogus...clearly she should have popped out a child before coming to the show so she was worthy to stay on.
    I root for the red team overall as I like Dolvett but I don't care for Conda and Kim (? The former wrestler).
    NFL1 likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Didn't Conda have a daughter at home they showed in the at home videos this week?
    yes she does

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Funny I am rooting for the Red Team except Ana Conda. Also Ana Conda is young and single with no distractions at home they should send her home next. She is so toxic I can't see her maintaining a relationship with anyone except perhaps family. Unless the guy is totally desperate.
    Conda has a full-time job, so there's likely a guy out there for her, who isn't capable of providing for himself, who'd put up with her, if she would provide for him. But, a guy who earned a good living would never tolerate her.

Well if she was passed out on the carpet and couldn't talk, I could see a guy tolerating her in that position.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I think Conda is a narcissist.

+ Reply to Thread