+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

Re: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

Watching Cassandra have a highly successful week was really satisfying, a was seeing the aqua team seriously kicking butt in that gym with the hopes to return. It was great to see, especially after all the nasty we've been enduring. I have no sympathy for Joe quitting, and I have to wonder if his family grilled him for it, especially because of how many people have competed on the show, knowing what they're getting themselves into.

I'm bummed at seeing so much nasty in this show, what with the quitter, and also Emily being unnecessarily rude in regards to her comments about Roy this week. There's also Bob being too much of a whiny drama queen babyman, and he's annoying me greatly, as opposed to likeable Dolvett.

And then there's slimy Ana Conda and her sexist pig of a brother, Jeremy. Every single time either one of them opens their venomous mouths, I feel the urge to maim and destroy rising within me. They're both nasty pieces of work and I can only hope for a swift kick in their butts right out of that ranch.
    Bearcata and mandmmom2 like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The elimination said one thing; they dislike like Lauren so much that they refused to consider the logic of voting out Nancy. If anyone has another guess please speak up! Nuts.
    Conda, Buddy, Mark and Kimmy all voted for Lauren. My guess is there is an alliance there and the evil queen is the mouthpiece/lack of brains of the group. Which means Nancy and Roy are on the outs. Roy is in big trouble if the red team has to vote someone out soon. He's certainly one of the biggest threats on the team, and that alliance is gunning for threats. Plus, he doesn't have small children at home he needs to lose weight for, so Conda can continue with that RIDICULOUS argument to boot Roy too.

And, yes, it's nuts. And stupid. It would be like voting off all of your strongest tribemates pre-merge on Survivor. You continue to lose, and eventually it catches up to your alliance.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Watching Cassandra have a highly successful week was really satisfying, a was seeing the aqua team seriously kicking butt in that gym with the hopes to return. It was great to see, especially after all the nasty we've been enduring. I have no sympathy for Joe quitting, and I have to wonder if his family grilled him for it, especially because of how many people have competed on the show, knowing what they're getting themselves into.

I'm bummed at seeing so much nasty in this show, what with the quitter, and also Emily being unnecessarily rude in regards to her comments about Roy this week. There's also Bob being too much of a whiny drama queen babyman, and he's annoying me greatly, as opposed to likeable Dolvett.

And then there's slimy Ana Conda and her sexist pig of a brother, Jeremy. Every single time either one of them opens their venomous mouths, I feel the urge to maim and destroy rising within me. They're both nasty pieces of work and I can only hope for a swift kick in their butts right out of that ranch.
    It bums me out too because it is supposed to be a positive show on the most part, inspiring for some and enjoyable to watch for the transformations. That said, the nastier the nasties are, the more enjoyable it is to watch when they get voted out. Very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Conda, Buddy, Mark and Kimmy all voted for Lauren. My guess is there is an alliance there and the evil queen is the mouthpiece/lack of brains of the group. Which means Nancy and Roy are on the outs. Roy is in big trouble if the red team has to vote someone out soon. He's certainly one of the biggest threats on the team, and that alliance is gunning for threats. Plus, he doesn't have small children at home he needs to lose weight for, so Conda can continue with that RIDICULOUS argument to boot Roy too.

And, yes, it's nuts. And stupid. It would be like voting off all of your strongest tribemates pre-merge on Survivor. You continue to lose, and eventually it catches up to your alliance.
    Egg
    Zack
    Lee

Well, Conda should know that what goes around comes around...

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post

Love the nickname Ana Conda is perfect. I must have missed sexist pig Jeremy. What did he do?
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

What type of job does Conda have, and does she get child support from her ex-husband? Also, I looked up eggs rolls. They are made with ground pork, shredded cabbage and carrots. They are rolled up into a flour paste and deep fried. Sweet and sour pork seems like a relatively healthy dish. Pork is cooked in pineapple juice, vinegar and onions. The Biggest Loser's nutritionist said that rice isn't a good food for losing weight... but when I used to watch 'Survivor,' the contestant's diet consisted of rice, and they all ended up losing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    What type of job does Conda have, and does she get child support from her ex-husband? Also, I looked up eggs rolls. They are made with ground pork, shredded cabbage and carrots. They are rolled up into a flour paste and deep fried. Sweet and sour pork seems like a relatively healthy dish. Pork is cooked in pineapple juice, vinegar and onions. The Biggest Loser's nutritionist said that rice isn't a good food for losing weight... but when I used to watch 'Survivor,' the contestant's diet consisted of rice, and they all ended up losing weight.
    Anyone will lose weight if all they get to eat is one handful of rice a day as they do on Survivor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Love the nickname Ana Conda is perfect. I must have missed sexist pig Jeremy. What did he do?
    Well, she is slimy, slithery and scaly like a snake, so it was just too easy to resist adding the Ana. As for Jeremy? First episode, he says he has never cheered for his sister on anything throughout their whole lives. In this recent episode, he (in confessional) made fun of Megan's performance in the water pump, and he also said he knew he would beat Lauren in the weigh-in "because she's a girl". Whenever I hear any man, in any competition, say that they know they can beat a woman just because she's a woman, it immediately puts them in my Hate List, makes my blood boil and makes me want to punch them in the larynx.

FORT Fogey

If rice was included in a diet that consisted of vegetables, fish, and ground turkey, I don't think it would slow down one's weight loss.

+ Reply to Thread