+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

Re: Season 13- Episode 3- 01/17/12

I am just now getting to Joe leaving.....he is wuss. There were so many others who would have loved to be on the ranch.

Bob doesn't believe Joe's reason for going home. He decides to call Joe.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Challenge:

Water relay. Fill buckets at a pump, pass the water bucket by bucket through obstacles and last person pours the water onto a block of ice. First team to melt their block and get the prize inside wins the mystery prize.

Meghan sucked bad on the pump, so they switched her out.

Oh and Bob and Dolvett are there coaching

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Kay, you fill in my blanks mandmmom2, there'll be a lot of them.

Dolvett has a lot more energy than Bob.....I like Bob but he is "laid back" compared to Dolvett.

I think it's funny how all the black team thinks they'll win b/c of their prior losses but yet each of the direction competitor this week has a highest percentage weight loss...except Cassandra's grandma.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I noticed that too, but I also found it pretty crazy how close most of them were in percentages.

Aly announced that Joe leaving means a forfeit on his part for the black team. The red team gets that point.

Red team wins and they get a video chat with their families.

Roy is upset that his wife doesn't get the video chat. Roy gives his to his wife, and Chisom's dad gives the video chat to Chisom. Lauren also gives hers to her mom Gail.

Now Buddy does a really great thing and gives his to Mark (Chisom's dad) so they can have a talk as a family. AWW! So sweet.

I do hope Cassandra beats Conda though.

Cassandra and Conda face off: loser buys lunch. Cassandra didn't cheat....Conda is a sore looser and really needs to grow up...she just needs to leave the ranch. Gheez.

Subway plug.....like Subway but it gets old.
    NCLurker likes this.

Bob goes to workout the Aqua team (team eliminated the before the show really started). I don't know what you all think, but it looks to me like they've been working hard and have lost some weight. They also had a great speed on the treadmills. It's pretty impressive and I think they'll have a good chance to lose that 50 lbs and make it back into the house.

Help! What did Bob say after Gail swore and fell back in the grass at the last chance workout?
    "I knew I'd give that old woman a .... what?"

It was right after Dolvett's cheesy 'who has two thumbs and can beat Bob? This guy" joke.

+ Reply to Thread