+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Marathon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Marathon

Becky is out, only lost 10 lbs. She's the only one who had to go back to work.
    John is safe. Lost 29. Vinny lost 28, and Anton lost..... drum roll (aka commercial).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finalists are John, Ramon, and Anton. Anton lost 30, and is under 300 now.
    No women this time, unless the at home winner is a woman.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

John lost nearly 10% since the last weigh in. He's saying 'bring it on", and Anton is saying he's a bit sick of John's challenges.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Anton is looking good...he seems to have lost a lot of his gut. already. Could be bad for him.

Crap Becky only lost 10 lbs in the 2 months she was home. Her husband and her daughters couldn't have helped her out. If she had lost 17 + lbs she would have been in the finale. What happened?

Ramon, why does his smiling face annoy me so much. Maybe because he talks a good talk but I just don't see the results in his life that his talking implies.

John, after seeing him at home I can understand why Dolvett and Bob both think after the competition he will gain all the weight back. I have to agree with them

Antone, at this point I hope he wins.

So this is the 5 month mark and many of the contestants are still pretty hefty, how long do they go home for 1 month, 2 months or 3 months?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh, liked the look of disappointment on John's face when Antone beat his number and said he wasn't scared of John. Was that fear I saw, was it uncertainly, was it the voice of Doom?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

John has lost 40% already!! The others are just in the low 30's. Becky is 32%, Vinny 33%, and Anton 34%. Of course we don't know what Ramon is....but right now it looks like John has got it. His wife is cooking for him, and he just works out and plays with the kids. John also looks like he as a lot of gut still to lose, while Anton is looking like more working out will build muscle, but not that much fat still to go.... Hard to tell about Ramon.

Antone may be sick of John, but John is the only reason Antone is still there. He might want to think about that. I do not care who wins, BUT I am hoping it is not Antone just because he is on Bob's team.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's a bit sick, but I kind of hope John wins, so that Dolvett "wins" and gets to come back next season...and so Bob loses AGAIN, even though Jillian is gone.

Not much sign that John's wife has lost weight yet, even though she is cooking the healthy meals and all--as he was going to encourage her to do.

I think 25K for Ramon is plenty for a young guy to have---that'll get him started in life, but hopefully he won't squander it all. I also hope he isn't planning a big proposal at the finale...somehow I don't think his sweetie goes for that kind of thing, and if she says yes, it may be only because she feels trapped, and will quietly drop him a few months later. And he'll start eating again, and....
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Becky is out, only lost 10 lbs. She's the only one who had to go back to work.
    John is safe. Lost 29. Vinny lost 28, and Anton lost..... drum roll (aka commercial).
    From her piece it sounded more like she chose to go back to work.

+ Reply to Thread