+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

It's makeover week! YAY! The ladies will look amazing and the men clean shaven....

Let's begin....a little late
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

It looks like a challenge right away. It looks like the weight challenge (not sure what else to call it)....where they put back on the weight they've lost so far and do a race of some sort.

There are 5 contestants left and tonight is the final week on the ranch.

Vinny has some curly hair....I like it better than no hair for him.

They have to race up the mountain and shed so much weight according to what they've lost each week. The winner gets a 1lb advantage.

Sunny is hoping John doesn't win b/c of what happened last week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ok....I'll be honest....I skipped through the reminiscing.

I keep getting interrupted by a 4yr old who is coming up with every excuse to not stay in bed....sigh.....just a warning I may not ever get to the end of the show tonight.

Vinny looks sunburn on his nose....

John's hair is shaggy.

Antone hasn't changed except his face is so much thinner.

Sorry....I'm noticing things about them this week.

It is the battle of John v Antone...who will win the challenge? They both get to week 10 to drop their weight...John is leading and digs in and wins the 1lb advantage. Antone not far behind.

Ok...tired of John winning everything. BUT he is in so much better shape than the others....I believe.

Sunny came in third and then Becky and then Vinny.

Progresso Soup tag....they get free soup for a year (ick) and $5000.

They start off with the makeovers getting a facial and massage....I'm jealous.

Jeannie Mai is taking them on a shopping spree in Beverly Hills....no budget....I'm jealous again.

Jeannie puts Antone in a suit, Vinny in a suit (she tells Vinny to burn the overalls..yay!), John in pants & blazer; Becky in a sexy age appropriate dress, and Sunny a skirt and shirt.....well, I assume but who knows what they really bought.

Ken Paves is doing their hair. Vinny wants to look like Bradley Cooper....yeah right...no guy looks like the sexiest man alive Bradley Cooper!!!

Let's see how they look:

John looks sharp in his dark suit....his hair is shorter and left the beard and mustache but trimmed nicely.
    Antone looks sharp in a gray suit.
    Sunny looks sharp in a black dress and light highlights.
    Vinny looks sharp in a dark suit...no Bradley Cooper though.
    Becky is totally different! Short hair and an back/white skirt/dress combo....definitely the most dramatic change.

Becky's husband is there to greet her. He has lost 50lbs. He puts her wedding band back on her finger. Awwww...sweet....

Vinny's girlfriend is there to greet him.

John's wife is there to greet him. He literally runs up to her. He plans to help her with her weight. My husband does that to me and it makes me want to eat more.

Sunny's husband is there to greet her. He is crying.

Antone's wife is there to greet him. She is stunned! The look on her face is priceless.

Becky, Antone, and Vinny's SO meets Bob. Bob takes each couple aside to talk to them about the support they need, how they've been living in a bubble, etc.

Ana meets Sunny husband. He is a tennis player. She talks to them about Sunny going home and such.

Dulvette meets John's wife. Of course, he talks to them about their weight issues and how they have to work together.

Weigh In:

Sunny 202/201/-1/.50%
    Antone 331/323/-8/2.42%
    John 305/296/-9/3.28% with 1lb advantage...in final four
    Vinny 314/-10/3.09%....in final four...crude
    Becky 177/172/-5/2.82%...in final four

So Antone and Sunny is below the yellow line. Wonder how they will vote? If they vote for lower % lost for week then it would be Sunny. If they vote biggest threat then it would be Sunny. If they vote girl v boy then it would be Sunny.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-29-2011 at 10:42 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Vinny's face looks much thinner for the first time...hair or weight...that is maybe the makeover is showing his face change...but I think his weight loss is also finally showing in his face. Vinny loses 10 and is safe.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

All 3 age groups will be in the final 4. Sunny or Anton going home.
    Everyone but John is at 27 or 28% lost. John is at 33% lost.
    Pleas going on. Anton is worried he's too big a threat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast