+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/22/11 ****Spoilers*****

FORT Fanatic

Re: Show Discussion 11/22/11 ****Spoilers*****

I think Bob exchanged Smurfy for Snarky the season Jillian came back (after the disastrous Kim season). I may be wrong--this is the first season I've watched in a long time. I quit watching when the contestants started being so mean and Bob seemed to be passively aggressive right along with them.

I like this season because it seems more inspirational--and I love this journey that John is on--but if it turns mean again, I'm done watching for the rest of the season. It is overlong as it is and I can find other, more productive, things to do.
    spockwhat and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

FORT Fanatic

Just finished watching the show. There is no love lost between Antone and John, is there?

Girlfriend looks good and seem pleasantly surprised by Ramon's look, but I think he's already thinking marriage, not sure she is.
    I agree that she doesn't seem as invested in the relationship. However, she may be a much more reserved person than he is and that may be giving us the wrong impression. For example, I am much more outgoing and demonstrative than My Mister who is rather reserved in public but he has spent the last 31 years privately demonstrating in a bazillion different ways how much he loves me.

CCL

I must have missed when Bob was declared a psychic. Please. He no more knows that John will gain the weight back than he knows that Antone never will. And he needs to be quiet about his sister - she doesn't need him spreading her business around in his attempts to bond with overweight people.
    spockwhat and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Maybe Bob got permission ahead of time from his sister to talk about her.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I must have missed when Bob was declared a psychic. Please. He no more knows that John will gain the weight back than he knows that Antone never will. And he needs to be quiet about his sister - she doesn't need him spreading her business around in his attempts to bond with overweight people.
    So a person can never talk about another person, or family member to anyone without that person's permission? Yeah, right, like that will ever happen. People always talk about each other you can't stop it or somehow control it. Does that mean you can't talk smack about someone who has done you wrong or you can't compliment someone who deserves it?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Vote:

Vinny votes for Sunny
    Becky votes for Ramon
    John votes for Sunny...stupid move!!!!
    Antone votes Ramon

Antone calls John out. He agrees that John did what is best for him by giving Sunny the 1lb disadvantage but he shouldn't have voted for her and that is just plain wrong b/c she earned her spot above the yellow line. If John didn't already have a target on his back...he does now!!!!!

YAY!! Ramon is gone.
    Yes, it is a game and regardless who I feel should be there, I can understand the logic behind giving someone a 1lb disadvantage. But strategically, John, missed a big opportunity at the vote off. Vinny and Ramon are a voting block and so are Antone and Sunny. Why antagonize everyone, if he had voted off Ramone John could have simply said he couldn't in good conscience go after Sunny twice in a row even if he didn't mean it but it would generate some good will among the remaining players.

Yeah, Ramone you found your true love? I think you need to shut up about it because I don't think the feeling is reciprocated. I can see that he is planning on asking her to marry him and I can see Jessica saying yes on TV but giving him the ring back in a couple of months and Ramone being so depressed and gaining all the weigh back plus.
    Shoepie likes this.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    So a person can never talk about another person, or family member to anyone without that person's permission? Yeah, right, like that will ever happen. People always talk about each other you can't stop it or somehow control it. Does that mean you can't talk smack about someone who has done you wrong or you can't compliment someone who deserves it?
    Not on television or in the press, no. Not about a private (non-show business) person.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Not on television or in the press, no. Not about a private (non-show business) person.
    Guess nobody told Bob or the other folks who do.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I had a problem with Bob discussing John with Antone, actually talking smack. John was on his team to begin with, didn't Bob teach him anything during that time? I am really not liking Bob much since last season. The first chance John will be voted off, he needs to work hard every week now.

Hi. I was thinking the same thing. John has a hard time trusting. he loved Bob and what does darling bob do? He slates him off to another contestant. I was appalled by Bob's behaviour. To be honest I am slowly starting to dislike Bob. He is acting so smuck this season. Not happy he is winning all the time too. I love Dolvett.

I am rooting for John. Whatever he would have done does not matter. Even if he gave it to Vinnie which meant he would be under the yellow line they would have voted him out. It seems they never liked him and talking about playing the game. Wasn't it so that in the beginning the men had a pact? I know one guy was voted out and was angry bcause Anton goody 2 shoes , voted against him. I am sure John will be gone soon which sucks. Do not like the men left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast