+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/1/11******Spoilers*******

FORT Fanatic

Re: Show Discussion 11/1/11******Spoilers*******

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wasn't it a bit insulting to Oliver to see Tim give Anthony Ryan a Timmy/Gunny for the birdseed dress? Not that I don't think the award was well deserved.
    I was just amazed that Olivier was on The Biggest Loser, considering his aversion to any human larger than a dress form....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interesting, JulieAnn! What I also recall was that the "ideal" female figure of my youth (1950's-60's) was specified in inches, not in bra sizes or dress sizes... It was 36-24-36, although the hips could be a little smaller than the bust, but not a lot, and the waist could be smaller. In general, the ideal was bust and hips of the same size, with the waist at least 10 inches smaller. So the size 10 I mentioned above (5'4", 120 or less, or equivalent adjustment for different heights), was a 36-24-36. Of course even then if you went to a very expensive store that was a size 8.... So even back then there was some fudging of sizes for "ego" reasons.

That was fun. Reading all those snarky comments. I have to admit I hit the like button quite a lot and I wanted to like many more posts. they were all so great. Totally agree Bonnie should of course not have to step down but she should work harder and stop with trying to get all that attention. it makes me sick seeing a grown woman act like that. I was not a fan of Jessica so did not mind she left but to be honest I am not a fan of anyone so far. I think I like is it John? cause he seems to be on a real emotional journey, so far that is , the liking him I mean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678