+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/1/11******Spoilers*******

Re: Show Discussion 11/1/11******Spoilers*******

I think all the women are pear shaped on the show.

I also agree that Bonnie shouldn't step down to let a younger one stay, related or not. BUT I do think she is not giving it her all and thinks b/c of her age she should be there. I just don't like her. So, I digress.

Regarding Bob playing the game this season...he is channeling, or trying to channel, Jillian.

Dulvette is my new fav trainer. Yep..no doubt. If it wasn't for him this season I'm not sure I'd be watching so religiously.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Here is the updated numbers:

Jon 445/329/-116/26.07%
    Joe 348/271/-77/22.13%
    Sunny 277/218/-59/21.30%
    Antone 447/353/-94/21.03%
    Ramon 355/286/-69/19.44%
    Becky 238/192/-46/19.33%
    Vinny 426/355/-71/16.67%
    Bonnie 254/221/-33/12.99%

Jon is far in the lead that it will take him having a really bad week and someone like Joe or Sunny or Antone to have a really great week to lower the gap.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I missed Jessica's Where Is She Now moment so watched online. I must say she looks great at 185. Still getting 2 Steelers to train her? It must have only been for the day and for the exposure for the team on Biggest Loser.
    JulieAnn and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

With 15 episodes and a finale, or 9 episodes left is this finale going to be shown after New Year????

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I missed Jessica's Where Is She Now moment so watched online. I must say she looks great at 185. Still getting 2 Steelers to train her? It must have only been for the day and for the exposure for the team on Biggest Loser.
    Did they say she was a model before she gained weight? And that she gained due to a bad 6 yr relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    With 15 episodes and a finale, or 9 episodes left is this finale going to be shown after New Year????
    Is there really that many left? I was thinking mabye 5 or 6 episodes left...

Well, there were 9 to start this Tuesday and Jessica was eliminated so there are 8 left, so 5 more episodes to get to the final 3 or 4 more episodes to get to the final 4. Then there is the marathon which gives one of the voted off a chance to get back into the show, so that makes either 6 episodes or 7 episodes then either a semifinale and a finale which adds up to 8 or 9.

To the Point

Well, I don't think Bonnie should step aside because of her age. I just want her to go home because that would make me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Did they say she was a model before she gained weight? And that she gained due to a bad 6 yr relationship.
    I have been very hit and miss watching this season and have gotten most of my info from reading posts so I have no idea.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I know she mentioned having a bad relationship and that being a factor in her weight gain. I don't recall anything about her being a model. Since she is only 23 or so now it would have to have been as a teen or something, maybe something local?

The Steelers were only with Jessica for the day. They mentioned at the end about her sticking with it after the day etc and one was signing a football for her to take with her as a memento.
    The show usually ends mid-December. They have eight people left and it is six weeks till mid-December so I think that timeline still works.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast