Black Team:4.15%
    Vinny 367/355/-12
    Becky 203/192/-11
    Antone 369/353/-16...his most weight loss I believe

Blue Team: 4.91%
    Sunny 227/218/-9
    Ramon 302/286/-16...wow again!
    Joe 286/271/-15...wow!!!

The blue team beat the black and red team! Good for Anna. Hoping they vote Bonnie off!!!!!
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-01-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 11/1/11******Spoilers*******

Black and Blue team votes only. I think Bonnie is gone. Did anyone notice how she said bye to Dulvette and Bob but not to Anna? It could be editing...

Ramon votes for Bonnie
    Becky votes for Jessica
    Vinny votes for Bonnie
    Antone votes for Jessica
    Sunny votes for Jessica
    Joe votes for Jessica

Wow! Didn't see that coming! Bonnie makes it all about her. In a way they were smart to keep Bonnie b/c they have a better chance to beat her but at same time she needs to go home!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

How does she look now?

She weighs 185 now and a size 10....how is that possible?

She is training with the Steelers...now that is cool. She is very beautiful. Wonder if her and Ramon will stay together?!?!?

She must be tall. When I weigh 185 pounds, I, too, wear a size 10. I am 5' 10'' tall. When my endocrinologist ran some tests, they showed I have more muscle than the average woman of my height.

What killed me at the weight in was Ramone saying that Jessica was the "Love of his Life". Really, seriously, Really.

Now the previews show Ramone upset with his teammates for voting out Jessica. Duh, of course they voted out a potential 2 voting block. Duh, of course the voted out the potentially stronger contestant and kept Bonnie over Jessica. Duh, of course they voted for their own good, not for yours and for your romance. Ramone sounds like a spoil brat and how old is he anyway? Cause he sure acts like a bratty, self centered, selfish, spoilt, 3 yr old.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Jessica is 5'8" and she like many of the Biggest Loser females is very pear shaped and smaller on top than bottom.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was 185 all through high school and am tall (5'9") and I couldn't squeeze into anything smaller than a 16. I remember once I found a pair of pants that were mismarked "6" instead of "16" and I bought them just because they said size 6. I thought I was fat back then, but I look back now (50lbs and 22 years later) and WISH I was 185!

On another note...I didn't quite understand the immunity thing that Joe received. Was it in place of "biggest loser of the week gets immunity" or in addition to it? Such as...if the blue team lost, but Ramon was the biggest loser of the week, would Joe and Ramon have had immunity and Sunny would have instantly gone home? I missed Allison's explanation.

FORT Fogey

Ramon, with his "Jessica is the love of his life" talk, was more annoying than Bonnie. Bonnie needs a lot of help: I'm glad she wasn't voted off.
    JulieAnn likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I was 185 all through high school and am tall (5'9") and I couldn't squeeze into anything smaller than a 16. I remember once I found a pair of pants that were mismarked "6" instead of "16" and I bought them just because they said size 6. I thought I was fat back then, but I look back now (50lbs and 22 years later) and WISH I was 185!

On another note...I didn't quite understand the immunity thing that Joe received. Was it in place of "biggest loser of the week gets immunity" or in addition to it? Such as...if the blue team lost, but Ramon was the biggest loser of the week, would Joe and Ramon have had immunity and Sunny would have instantly gone home? I missed Allison's explanation.
    Yes.

Yes, Bearcata, a good strategic move to vote Jessica off. Bonnie was touched they all saw she had changed and wanted her to be there. pffffffft

Bonnie finally gets down the water slide and lies there and cries tears of happiness that she made it? OMG this is a time sensitive challenge! What is wrong with her? It was the first challenge that didn't require athletic prowess aside from the calorie counting.

Jessica was uncomfortable both times we saw Ramon tell her he loves her. On camera nerves perhaps but more likely, too much, way too soon. This "relationship" is not going to survive! When they are both down to their goal they will be hot. Ramon has an adorable face and beautiful skin and hair. Can he make it down that far though? I dont think so, not on this show. Jessica will look great at the finale and may be the stand out beauty.

I agree Shoepie....Ramon and Jessica will not last. I wouldn't be surprised if she has already started "looking" or "dating" while he is at ranch. He has never been in a relationship which tells me he really doesn't know what he wants in a relationship and he is very immature. He has a lot of growing up to do. She is beautiful and once she is down to her goal weight I bet things will change. I don't think she is really ready for a long term relationship after the last one she was in.

I do think they made the smart move in voting out Jessica instead of Bonnie even though I'm so ready for Bonnie to leave. For some reason I think she is very manipulative and is playing the others. Ramon next week isn't happy but he needs to realize it is a game and he needs to do this for himself and motivate himself instead of depending on others to motivate him. There isn't always going to be someone around to motivate and encourage you so you have to do it on your own. Might as well learn that now!!!
    Shoepie and JulieAnn like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast