+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Show Discussi9on - 10/25/11 - ****spoilers****

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Show Discussi9on - 10/25/11 - ****spoilers****

Yes, I think viewers may forget that Vinny has been checked out and cleared for this level of exercise...that is, he hasn't completely clogged his arteries yet. They aren't asking the people with the bad knees to run at that pace.
    Of course, realistically, outside of a training situation very few people Vinny's size are going to push themselves that hard.

FORT Regular

Several things to note:

I think that Anna definitely was wrong to call out Ramon and Jessica's relationship at the weigh-in. This last week confused everyone's body in a bad way and thus several people, including both of Anna's players, lost small numbers like Ramon.

In case no one has noticed, all 4 of the "four horsemen alliance (John, Antone, Vinny and Ramon)" that Jennifer dramatically mentioned week 2 are still on the ranch. Perhaps this is the true dominating force of the game that is currently being on the down-low (John only voted for Ramon out of simpathy for Jennifer).

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week, as shown by the commercials, there will be new teams. All that can be seen from it is that Ramon, Sunny, and Joe are on the blue team and John is on the Red Team.

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Several things to note:

I think that Anna definitely was wrong to call out Ramon and Jessica's relationship at the weigh-in. This last week confused everyone's body in a bad way and thus several people, including both of Anna's players, lost small numbers like Ramon.

In case no one has noticed, all 4 of the "four horsemen alliance (John, Antone, Vinny and Ramon)" that Jennifer dramatically mentioned week 2 are still on the ranch. Perhaps this is the true dominating force of the game that is currently being on the down-low (John only voted for Ramon out of simpathy for Jennifer).

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week, as shown by the commercials, there will be new teams. All that can be seen from it is that Ramon, Sunny, and Joe are on the blue team and John is on the Red Team.
    It was wrong why?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think those 2 Jessica and Raymond are going way too fast. Now I understand why Raymond is always sounding so confident and happy. he is in love. But what happens if the romance ends, I agree that this is not smart. They should take it much slower so i van understand the criticism.

OMG The sounds that Bonnie made. Like she was dying. needed attention again? Loved that she hardly lost weight cause she expected to lose much more weight just because she worked with bob.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Several things to note:

I agree. Everyone did poorly on the scale. Their relationship had absolutely nothing to do with their small numbers. Nothing. Falling in love is the best prescription for weight loss on the planet! If anything they will thrive as a result of their attraction.

Broken record rant alert. When you over do exercise your muscles retain water. That is what their problem was. Every trainer on the face of the planet should know this! This makes me nuts. I yell at the TV, the dog thinks I am alerting him that someone is outside so barks at the door and I have to get up from the couch and let him out. Since I cannot seem to refrain from talking to the TV, it is the trainers responsibility to shape up. Done.

I just now found the time to updated my spreadsheet. Here are the results as of last week's weigh-in:

*In Order by % Weight Loss Overall*

John 408/344/-101/22.70%
    Joe 348/286/-62/17.82%
    Antone 447/369/-78/17.45%
    Sunny 277/232/-45/16.25%
    Ramon 355/302/-53/14.93%
    Becky 238/203/-35/14.71%
    Vinny 426/367/-59/13.85%
    Bonnie 254/228/-26/10.24%

I want to note that these are the still on the ranch contestants. Here are the contestants that have been elminated (these are % based off when they were eliminated):
    Jennifer 330/270/-60/18.18%
    Jessica 254/213/-41/16.14%
    Courtney 270/231/-39/14.44%
    Mike 309/268/-41/13.27%
    Patrick 387/350/-37/9.56%
    Johnny 328/313/-15/4.57%
    Debbie 239/233/-6/2.51%

Note that Jennifer was eliminated last week....and if she was still on the ranch she'd be in 2nd place overall.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I just watched tonight's preview and it looks like some major "disagreements" arise tonight....oh boy!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good point about Jennifer---maybe it wasn't only her personality that got her booted, but also her competitiveness. John, beware!
    J could really be the marathoner who comes back into the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234