+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 9/27/11 ****Spoilers****

Show Discussion 9/27/11 ****Spoilers****

Sorry I'm late....my 4 yo doesn't want to stay in bed tonight.....

Keep all discussion here!

Time for eye candy Dulvette:-)
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 9/27/11 ****Spoilers****

Ali just arrived to talk about age stereotypes so she needs volunteers for a test.

Who volunteers? Since you asked, it is Antoine from black team, Vinny from red team, and Mike from blue team. She takes them back to a room filled with doughnuts...fresh baked. Looks like it is the first temptation challenge.

She tells them that being on the ranch is an advantage that only they get b/c they can work out as much as they want and whenever they want. So, for this week they gym will only be open 3x/day...5am-7am, noon-2pm, and 9pm-11pm. Each team can only work out in one of those time slots for the entire week.

Each doughnut is 35 calories. They have 3 min. The team that eats the most doughnuts gets to pick which time slot they get to work out in the gym and what time the other two teams get to work out also.

Mike (blue) eats and Johnny (black) eats. Bob is going to crush him!!!!

Mike ate 11 doughnuts (a little over 300 calories) and Johnny ate 37 doughnuts (over 1000 calories). So black wins. Black gets the early time slot, blue gets the afternoon, and red the late time slot.

Bob wakes the black team up the next morning with a bull horn....early!!!!!!!!!! They are already complaining about having to get up so early....he he....I do that every day and not to work out!!!!!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Bob is cracking me up!!! He is signing to them, teasing them, egging them, etc.

My DH is normally at the gym working out right now but he has strep so he is home watching BL with me. He just says, "I want Bob's hair". LOL! He has no hair...well, he does but he shaves it b/c it is curly and very thin and doesn't grow.

Black team is already fighting against each other. They call a meeting and "resolve" it....we shall see.

Blue team is in the gym. Johnny keeps complaining and giving up. He is reminding me of Debbie from last week. I know it has to be harder b/c of their age but I would think they wouldn't give up so easily.

Dulvette is excited for the late night work out b/c he got to look at everyone's food journal and is able to make sure they have the right calorie burn in their workout based off what they ate.

Time for Dr. H....but this season he is having each contestants trainer come with them.

Oh joy, Dr Creepy is back? I can't stand that man.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Challenge time...it looks like a maze.

On a raft in a pool is a maze. They have to use their weight to steer the ball and get to spot the fastest.. First place gets 2lb advantage, second place 1lb advantage, and third no advantage.

Red team up first. It takes 7:45 to get in the hole.

Blue team up second. It takes them 14:45....ouch.

Black team up third. It takes them 7:42.

That was close but I feel bad for the red team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast