Black team is safe

Red Team (Devott): 5.26%
    Vinny, age 27, 426/405/-21/1.24%
    Ramon, age 27, 355/338/-17/1.01%
    Jessica, age 26, 254/239/-15/.88%
    Patrick, age 25, 387/367/-20/1.18%
    Courtney, age, 270/254/-16

Red team is safe.

Blue team is up for elimination. Johnnie is the only one safe b/c he has highest percentage weigh loss. I always hate the first elimination.

FYI...I love the VW/StarWars commercial with the kid....
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 09-20-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

Debbie tells Bonnie that she is annoying b/c she is so sensitive...in front of everyone!!!

There was no reason for Debbie doing that and I don't like her at all....

Elimination:
    Becky votes for Debbie
    Debbie votes for Bonnie
    Johnnie votes for Bonnie
    Bonnie votes for Debbie
    Mike votes for Debbie

Yay! Debbie is eliminated...good...she had an attitude.

She hasn't lost much since she left the ranch...she is at 215...
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 09-20-2011 at 09:55 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

I kind of found it funny. Debbie started off like she was sacrificing herself (she has a support system, a gym membership) and suddenly she's on about Bonnie crying all the time. Out of nowhere! And Bonnie starts tearing up...
    I wasn't sure about Anna but she came off well and genuine. I liked Dolvett as well (eye candy!) but he seems a bit cocky. Still kind of bummed that Brent and Cara didn't come back. I didn't miss Jillian (not saying I dislike her, just that her absence didn't affect me/wasn't noticeable).
    They seemed to speed up the weigh-in a bit, and they didn't have the initial one, which was good. That part tends to drag.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Patrick is shaping up to be the whiner of the season. Is it bad that I wanted to slap him during the weigh in?
    mandmmom2 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Bob is gentle. Jillian is mean. Debbie wanted to leave: that's why she said she had a support system and a gym membership. At least she lost some weight. Weren't there some contestants who didn't lose any weight on their own?

I would be on the middle team (43). Every season I tell myself I will do it along with them and never do. Again this morning I am telling myself the same thing. I hope the old team doesn't get picked off one by one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I kind of found it funny. Debbie started off like she was sacrificing herself (she has a support system, a gym membership) and suddenly she's on about Bonnie crying all the time. Out of nowhere! And Bonnie starts tearing up...
    I wasn't sure about Anna but she came off well and genuine. I liked Dolvett as well (eye candy!) but he seems a bit cocky. Still kind of bummed that Brent and Cara didn't come back. I didn't miss Jillian (not saying I dislike her, just that her absence didn't affect me/wasn't noticeable).
    They seemed to speed up the weigh-in a bit, and they didn't have the initial one, which was good. That part tends to drag.
    I didn't care for Cara so I was okay with her not coming back. I do wonder why neither came back. BUT Dolvett is HOT! Yes, cocky but I find most trainers are. I think Anna may be a good mix of Jillian and Bob....tough, sensitive, sincere, encouraging, therapist, etc. I just hope her team doesn't get picked off one by one and she can find a way for them to loose big numbers.

I really don't want any team to be totally eliminated like Brett's last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Bob is gentle. Jillian is mean. Debbie wanted to leave: that's why she said she had a support system and a gym membership. At least she lost some weight. Weren't there some contestants who didn't lose any weight on their own?
    I agree...she wanted to leave. After the first work out I could tell she wasn't ready for this type of training.

Yes, there were some but I don't remember who off top my head. BUT in past seasons there was never an incentive for the at home contestants except for the at home prize. Now, there is that plus if they win the marathon they get to be in the finale. If I was voted off I would hire a running trainer right away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I would be on the middle team (43). Every season I tell myself I will do it along with them and never do. Again this morning I am telling myself the same thing. I hope the old team doesn't get picked off one by one.
    It is hard. I'm trying to loose but it is coming off very slowly. I have an awful sweet tooth which doesn't help at all. You can do it! Are you going to cut calories, clean eat, WW, etc?

I only watched bits and pieces, but if Debbie really wanted to stay she should never have say she has a support system at home. If she wanted Bonnie?? the weeper to go then she should have based it on the fact that she only lost 4lbs, which I think is a record for the least amount of weight lost during the first week weight in. Attacking her because of her crying was a mistake. OK maybe Bonnie is a weeper but it is too early to say if it will be a problem that everyone will want to get rid of by say week 3. It was nice to see the "where are they now" moment but I was concerned that it looked like Debbie had only lost an additional 15?? pounds. But it did look as if she was getting her entire family involved and it was nice seeing her interact with her grandkids.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast