+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CCL
  • 2 Post By sheila

Thread: Biggest Loser: 9 Sam

Biggest Loser: 9 Sam

My apologies if I have not put this news in the right place. Sam Poueu has had an accident. Biggest Loser Sam Poueu's Accident Explained - The Biggest Loser : People.com Looks pretty serious.

Re: Biggest Loser: 9 Sam

I saw this on FB. How sad. Praying he recovers 100%!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

There's an update on Sam in the latest People or US magazine (I think it's People but not 100% sure). He's recovering well. He started walking again in December and is working on being able to dance at his wedding to Stephanie. Happy for them.
    GabbyG and Cootie like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    There's an update on Sam in the latest People or US magazine (I think it's People but not 100% sure). He's recovering well. He started walking again in December and is working on being able to dance at his wedding to Stephanie. Happy for them.
    I found the article in US Magazine. Wow. They have gone through such a frightening experience and have endured so much. I hope he can continue to get better after a brain hemorrhage and a stroke plus multiple broken bones. My thoughts are with them.

I saw an interview with Sam and Stephanie and they are going ahead with the marriage but OMG, you could see the damage on one side of Sam's head and he obviously had some nerve damage because the left side of his face looked like he had a stroke. I know that sounds horrid but what was amazing is seeing the strength and commitment Stephanie had toward Sam. I think it is a really good thing Sam does not have any memories of the fall. He did fall 54 feet.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I read an article which says that he did have a stroke because of the fall. Didn't know that was possible! Poor guy! I think he has a great chance to recover though because he sounds very articulate to me in the interview.

I think this shows how serious and dedicated Stephanie is to Sam. This has been a true test of her love and his. So many people don't stand by their mate during times like this....and S&S aren't even married yet. It shows that this isn't a temporary thing for them like so many other reality tv couples.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

As Alison Sweeney said, TBL has a better record than The Bachelor! lol
    Shoepie and Cootie like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm very impressed with them as a couple as well...really a tough situation. I hope the TBL spa where he was working had good health insurance. This must be costing a fortune. And he obviously isn't working as a trainer now. I forget what she did for a living.

+ Reply to Thread