+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Finale 5/24/11 Spoilers

Re: The Finale 5/24/11 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    No reasons given, just that they're being turfed by NBC. I found a couple things online, but I can't link as the link would not be in accordance with our Fort rules. Can't find an OK one yet, sorry.

- Anna Kournikova is apparently a certified personal trainer, so it's not like NBC just hired a pretty face attached to an athlete *coughCaracough* Kournikova is very active in lifestyle and fitness programs for children. Who knew?

- NBC invited Rulon to the finale - not to weigh in, just to "participate" - but he did not respond. Sore loser.
    Since Rulon quit he could not participate in the competition and therefore is not a sore loser he is a sore quitter.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    The sisters are almost underweight. Ugh! I was really rooting for Irene. You know, I really think this one came down to excess skin. The sisters had absolutely no extra skin. Irene had plenty. I felt badly for Irene. They seemed to pass over her tonight. She's still my favorite!
    Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I think she will. I don't think she ever got to the point of really wanting to change....deep down. If you don't get to that point then your life won't change.
    Moses also gained a bit of weight.

I had read that there will be four trainers next season, Bob, Brett, Cara and Anna.

Great Article about at home winner Deni: She regrets self sacrificing herself.

'Biggest Loser' celeb Denise Hill isn't one in game of life | Deseret News

Her exit from the show was a bit controversial: She and another parent, Jesse Wornum, purposely gained water weight to be sent home. Because of alliances forged among some of the other players, Hill said she felt the need to sacrifice herself to save Sarah from possible elimination. But Sarah was sent home two weeks later.

"Hindsight is 20-20," Hill said. "At the time, I thought that was my only choice to keep Sarah. Now I wish I would have just tried as hard to lose as much weight as I could. But it's what it is."

Article also mentions her workouts, her nutrition and Rulon.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

Thanks for the article!

I think Moses and Kayla are in trouble if they already gained some weight back, especially since they are both struggling...too bad one of them couldn't try to help inspire the other one to keep with it.

Will be interesting to see how the new trainer does...I must admit I'm a little skeptical. Is she thinner than when she played tennis?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

And that 6 of them were Mormons, all on the same team!

FORT Newbie

Loved the story at the end about Hannah getting hit on at the gym and being so taken off guard that she dropped the weight she was holding.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSillyGirl! View Post
    Loved the story at the end about Hannah getting hit on at the gym and being so taken off guard that she dropped the weight she was holding.
    Too bad she didn't drop the weight on her head.

Brett and Cara are not returning for next season's BL. There will be a third trainer, his name is Dolvett Quince.

Meet Biggest Loser's Dolvett Quince

Meet Biggest Loser’s Dolvett Quince
    OMGTrain Me PleaseA Great AdditionIt was announced that Dolvett Quince will join Bob Harper and Anna Kournikova as the newest trainer for season 12 of Biggest Loser, which begins filming next week. While it may take fans a while to warm up to the idea of the hit show without Jillian Michaels, Quince definitely has the fitness chops to whip a new batch of contestants into shape.

Quince is an IFFA and ISSA certified master trainer, meaning he has earned master fitness trainer credentials, and is the owner of BodySculptor Inc., and the exclusive Body Sculptor studio in Atlanta, GA which he opened in 2004 with wild success. Quince has used his expertise to train celebrities such as Janet Jackson, Justin Beiber, Boris Kodjoe and Baltimore Ravens Tight End Daniel Wilcox, but according to his website, Quince says his biggest accomplishment as a trainer was “helping one client lose 325 pounds”.

In addition to his training career, Quince also created the Me and My Chair Workout DVD, which is a low-impact, high intensity 30-minute workout DVD that builds muscle and burns calories using nothing but a simple household chair.

The Stamford, CT native currently resides in Atlanta, GA but will be heading to sunny California to begin filming the 12th season of Biggest Loser. Time will tell if he can hang with veteran trainer Bob, but based on his resume, he should be able to help the newest group of contestants see amazing results.

June 2nd, 2011

+ Reply to Thread