+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

FORT Newbie

spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

can someone post some spoilers for those of us on the west coast please! thanks!

FORT Newbie

Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

Austin is gone after losing only 1 lb this week. He had a 1 lb advantage that couldn't help him, he needed to lose more than 6 lbs. He was in the bottom 2 with Hannah. Jay was the biggest loser for the week losing 9 lbs. Olivia won $ 10K in a challenge.

FORT Newbie

Thank you! Much appreciated!

All I can say is that I was so excited that it looked like both Hannah and Olivia would be below the yellow line and at least one of the Purple Witches would go home. Jay had me pumped with his huge weight loss that I thought for sure Austin would be in the final four and Rats Biggest Loser again disappoints. Well I just hope that either Irene or Jay win and place second for some reason I am just sick and tired of listening to both Olivia and Hannah.

One good thing this season is that the majority of the contestants will actually be a normal weight for the finale and not a bunch of overweight folks who still have a way to go.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Shocked Austin went home! I am glad these 3 women made it so far! I hate it when they load the show with ridiculously obese men just so they can say that they have huge people on the show. And most of the women are not so big because they have to look attractive by the end of it! I don't like to feel like the final four made it there because they were bigger to begin with. I don't feel like that this year.
    I am still really mad that they didn't eliminate anyone last week. Do they really need to draw it out this long?

I'll be watching later today as I was in bed sick last night. I am shocked Austin went home. I do get tired of the sisters but out of the two I like Olivia better. The F4 is B&J Team which makes me happy but I did like Austin. He has a big loss last week so I did wonder how he'd do this week. BUT only 1lb!!! He is still big enough to loose more than that each week. I am blown away that the women are still loosing enough to stay in this. How much did Irene loose?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I'll be watching later today as I was in bed sick last night. I am shocked Austin went home. I do get tired of the sisters but out of the two I like Olivia better. The F4 is B&J Team which makes me happy but I did like Austin. He has a big loss last week so I did wonder how he'd do this week. BUT only 1lb!!! He is still big enough to loose more than that each week. I am blown away that the women are still loosing enough to stay in this. How much did Irene loose?
    Irene lost 5lbs this week.

Irene is 5'4" average wt for this ht is 120, currently she wts in at 147 so can lose another 27lbs.

Olivia is 5'9" avearage wt for this ht is 145, currently she wts in at 153 so she can lose another 8lbs.

Hannah is 5'7" average wt for this ht is 135, currently she wts in at 150 so she can lose another 15lbs.

I have more problems with mens weights so bear with me.

Jay is 5'11" average wt for this ht is probably around 170 to 180, currently he wts 246 so he can stand to lose at least 66lbs.

The Question is how long is the time between the semi finale and the finale?

At this point in the game Irene is in the lead with 42.4% body wt lost.

Olivia has lost 41.4% body wt.

Hannah has lost 39.5% body wt.

Jay has lost 38.5% body wt.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

If I have time today I'll figure out the F4 weights with 50% and 55% loss...just to see who could possibly win this thing. Off top my head Irene and Jay but not sure if Jay has it in him to win it.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

So, if I remember correctly from past seaons to win you have to loose 50-55% body weight. The only female I can see doing this is Irene. This is what I came up with....had to round some.

Key: starting weight/possible finale weight/total % lost

Jay 400/180/55%; 400/200/50%
    Irene 255/11/55.3%; 255/127/50.2%
    Olivia 261/117/55.2%; 261/130/50.2%
    Hannah 248/111/55.3%; 248/122/50.8%

If Jay doesn't loose more than 50% than I can see Irene winning and being at a good weight. But not Olivia and Hannah. If they were to loose 50% they'd be under normal weight for their height. Their weight loss percentage based off normal weight would be:

Olivia 261/145/44.5%
    Hannah 248/135/45.6%

Now....the females in the past that have won have gotten to skinny and ended up putting weight back on after the finale. So, there is still a chance. Also, not sure how many weeks at home they f3 will have so that makes a difference too. I also think that if Jay looses like he has done on the ranch there is a possibility he won't win. But if he kicks it in high gear he could pull off a big win.

FORT Fogey

I would love to see Hannah win this. I like all the women but we hardly know Irene. I like Olivia too, very much. It sure does look like Irene has this in the bag unless Jay is able to lose a lot in a very short time. We dont know what that time is but he has been going down pretty slowly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast