+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

  1. #31
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    58
    Posts
    561

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Why is there so much dislike for Olivia and Hannah? I don't watch enough of the show (liberal FF) to have seen what they did to turn so many off.
    I was wondering the same thing and I don't FF at all. I like them! I like all 4 of the final folks, but Jay is my least favorite. I would like to see a woman win...it has been a long time.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Yes. Ger Jay out. Men have dominated this show. I dont care how much hate is spewing for the sisters, I am sick of men wining.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    810

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Hannah and Olivia as well as Irene, "got by" because: a) they lost the weight & b) because of all the self sacrificing "grown-ups."

    I'd be happy if any of them including Jay won. They all lost a lot of weight PERIOD.

  4. #34
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    219

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Why is there so much dislike for Olivia and Hannah? I don't watch enough of the show (liberal FF) to have seen what they did to turn so many off.
    Didnt Hannah claim to have gotten enough from the show and she wanted to be voted off? She was on the 3 person team - It was the week that the Dairy Queen Girl went home - oh and Alison went nuts saying no one is forcing anyone to be here... but she wanted to go by being voted off, not quit.

    which brings me to the thought I still dont understand - why didnt Roloun leave the same way - they could've just eaten or drank lots of water, lose the weigh in and get voted off by telling the group "its their time to go"

    its been a friendlier season in that respect.

    and I remember a year that based on their total weight loss current weight + body size what loss you could see on the finale - and because of the time involved between going home and the finale, there was little realistic way a woman could win - the year a woman one was unique in there was just z 2 or 3 week lag time between leaving the ranch and the finale...

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3 View Post
    Didnt Hannah claim to have gotten enough from the show and she wanted to be voted off? She was on the 3 person team - It was the week that the Dairy Queen Girl went home - oh and Alison went nuts saying no one is forcing anyone to be here... but she wanted to go by being voted off, not quit.
    which brings me to the thought I still dont understand -

    why didnt Roloun leave the same way - they could've just eaten or drank lots of water, lose the weigh in and get voted off by telling the group "its their time to go"its been a friendlier season in that respect.

    and I remember a year that based on their total weight loss current weight + body size what loss you could see on the finale - and because of the time involved between going home and the finale, there was little realistic way a woman could win - the year a woman one was unique in there was just z 2 or 3 week lag time between leaving the ranch and the finale...
    Kaylee wanted to go home, not Hannah.

    As far as we know, Rulon was asked to leave. He broke some rule. They allowed him to quit rather than exposing what he did. We can assume is was serious.

    His 10 pound loss that final week may have alterted them to something fishy. A blood test could have shown he used a diaturetic or appetite suppresant that he was able to get in New Zealand when they were not on lock down at the ranch. I am guessing. There is nothing out there that supports my theory. And there is nothing that refutes it either.

  6. #36
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,385

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Put my 10 votes in for Irene.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Kaylee wanted to go home, not Hannah.

    As far as we know, Rulon was asked to leave. He broke some rule. They allowed him to quit rather than exposing what he did. We can assume is was serious.

    His 10 pound loss that final week may have alterted them to something fishy. A blood test could have shown he used a diaturetic or appetite suppresant that he was able to get in New Zealand when they were not on lock down at the ranch. I am guessing. There is nothing out there that supports my theory. And there is nothing that refutes it either.
    Internet detective work at it's finest! In all seriousness though, I think you are closer to the truth than the whole unauthorized cell-phone use speculation. He's on a show about weight loss where there is a cash prize involved. I think he did something that gave him an unfair advantage in the numbers game. No idea what it could have been, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was like you guessed.
    _(Moo!)

  8. #38
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Put my 10 votes in for Irene.
    I did too...actually I put 10 in for each email I have :-)
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  9. #39
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,385

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I did too...actually I put 10 in for each email I have :-)
    I will too.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  10. #40
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    219

    Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Kaylee wanted to go home, not Hannah.

    As far as we know, Rulon was asked to leave. He broke some rule. They allowed him to quit rather than exposing what he did. We can assume is was serious.

    His 10 pound loss that final week may have alterted them to something fishy. A blood test could have shown he used a diaturetic or appetite suppresant that he was able to get in New Zealand when they were not on lock down at the ranch. I am guessing. There is nothing out there that supports my theory. And there is nothing that refutes it either.
    AH - THANK YOU!

    sorry to confuse anyone - I appreciate that you set the record straight -

    ITA with your assessment on Rulon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.