+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

I am rooting for Irene to win. Don't we vote between the bottome two people to be in the F3? For me it will be Irene unless she is automatically in F3. I will vote for Jay or Olivia over Hannah.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

That's the way it has been for the last couple of seasons. The two who lost the leasat amount of weight fall below the yellow line and America votes on who will be in the final 3. At this point Irene and Jay have all my votes and boo hoo to Olivia and Hannah.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I can only hope that Olivia and Hannah are below the yellow line. The only problem would be which to vote for.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I like Olivia and Hannah. I miss a lot since I FF thru most of it. The last person I want to see in the finals is Jay. Enough men have won this, it is time for another woman victor. And I don't care which of them it is.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I like Olivia and Hannah. I miss a lot since I FF thru most of it. The last person I want to see in the finals is Jay. Enough men have won this, it is time for another woman victor. And I don't care which of them it is.
    ITA with you about Jay. I want Irene to win!

FORT Fogey

Why is there so much dislike for Olivia and Hannah? I don't watch enough of the show (liberal FF) to have seen what they did to turn so many off.

Why is there so much dislike for Olivia and Hannah? I don't watch enough of the show (liberal FF) to have seen what they did to turn so many off.
    It may be the edit but I am just sick and tired of the girls. The insistent whining is annoying after 19 weeks it seems as if it has gone on forever. I rather see Jay and Irene win and come in second. Either one at this point as long as neither Olivia or Hannah win anything. Hey I couldn't stand Rulon either.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Based on what has been said all season, these will be the America's vote scenarios:
    Jay vs. Irene: Irene eliminated
    Jay vs. Olivia: Olivia eliminated
    Jay vs. Hannah: Hannah eliminated
    Irene vs. Olivia: Olivia eliminated
    Irene vs. Hannah: Hannah eliminated
    Hannah vs. Olivia: Olivia eliminated
    I really don't think Hannah or Olivia should win because they pretty much got by on friendships and people wanting to go home and they have been huge drama queens. I really don't care whether Jay or Irene wins either, though. Team Unknown Trainers were the better team, its just that the show has been ripping them off since the start. A few noteable examples:
    • Allowing an on-ranch player not be eliminated on Week 2 after the Unknowns won the first weigh-in by a lot and were clearly going to lose the second week
      Giving the ranch people immunity Week 5 (their weight loss goal was a walk in the park after the small losses and weight gains the previous week) and forcing a Team UT person to go home that week
      Giving everyone immunity Week 18 when Austin had by far the biggest number of the week and was clearly going to plateau the next week
    I hope the next few seasons the producers decide to bring back 2 eliminated contestants that didn't deserve to go in a way that they earn their way back (such as a Biggest Loser Redemption Island).

FORT Fogey

I will watch but there isn't much to post. This show desperately needs some revamping to create more interest. I record it and use FF liberally.

Improvements:
    Offer two challenges one with a money reward another with a pound advantage. One about food and the other physical.
    Show the relationship between them more.
    Show them preparing their food.
    Limit footage on last chance workout.
    No more couples.
    Show positive, upbeat footage and excitement about this journey, enough with the tears and mini counciling sessions.
    Get a new doctor, this one is creepy.
    Would it work to eliminate teams?

Love these suggestions - especially the 2 challenges, one about food and one physical. Showing the prep food - show pool time (forget the last chance workout - let's see the regular every day work outs like we should strive for!)
    NO MORE couples - unless like last season they partner up after the first week.

FORT Fogey

Thanks NFL1. I just gave this feedback to NBC on this show and added, show exericses that can be done at home without expensive equipment or gym membership and that many record and use FF. I honestly don't think they pay much attention to emails. If their ratings are high and not slipping, why change anything? There is no way for them to know that people record and FF through most of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast