+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

Olivia picks Hannah to go on the heli tour...like she'd pick anyone else....but Hannah is having an internal debate wht she should or shouldn't go on the tour.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Brett has taken Jay and Austin rock climbing...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I would be happy to see Hannah below the yellow line just to shut her sister up. IMO those 2 believe they are the only ones who belong there. And how dare Rulon vote for Olivia/Hannah (still do not know which is which) when Moses told them to vote for him. I just sit back and laugh
    There's no place like home!

Bob has taken Ruben and Irene bungee jumping off a bridge....

Weigh in time:

Olivia 172//168/-4/2.33% immunity
    Jay 270/265/-5/1.85%
    Irene 161/157/-4/2.48%
    Rulan 311/301/-10/3.22% crude...I still think he has been game playing all along
    Austin 255/250/-5/1.96%
    Ken 247/243/-4/1.62%
    Hannah 164/161/-3/1.83%
    Kaylee 168/163/-5/2.98% crude

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Weigh in time:

Olivia 172//168/-4/2.33% immunity
    Jay 270/265/-5/1.85%
    Irene 161/157/-4/2.48%
    Rulan 311/301/-10/3.22% crude...I still think he has been game playing all along
    Austin 255/250/-5/1.96%
    Ken 247/243/-4/1.62%
    Hannah 164/161/-3/1.83%
    Kaylee 168/163/-5/2.98% crude
    yeah haven't been a big fan of rulan or kaylee....i agree...i think he has been game playing this whole time...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Elimination time:
    Austin votes for Hannah
    Olivia votes for Ken
    Irene votes for Ken
    Kaylee votes for Hannah
    Jay votes for Ken

Since it is a tie the person with lowest pee enrage lost leaves which is Ken...I liked Ken:-(.

It didn't show how much Ken has lost since home....

Next week...someone walks off the ranch. And some past contestants arrive to pay it forward.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They said he now weighs 238 I think, so he lost 5 more pounds....don't think he's any threat to be the at home winner!
    Irene pulls farther into the lead. If she's ever below the yellow line those unknowns team guys will zap her so fast her head will spin, and I think she knows it.
    Wish Rulon had gone...don't like him much.
    One of the two young women--forget now if it was Kaylee or Irene--said they really want to be there for the make over week...so I"m thinking that might be her last week.
    I'm hoping Austin makes it to make over---that horrible hair and beard have got to GO!
    Re Olivia and Hannah---I know, I have trouble telling them apart also, but Hannah is the Hotter one if that helps---that is, she has the prettier face, fat or thin. She was also the athlete. I don't know why she is so much more insecure than Hannah---you'd think it might be the other way around. But Olivia is the one who is apparently happily married, and Hannah is the one who's life is kind of a mess apparently.

I think it was pretty obvious that Hannah was going to be in the bottom 2 this week- it seemed the whole episode focused on her. I don't think I saw a glimpse of Ken the entire 2 hours until the weigh in. At one point I thought he had already been voted off weeks ago and maybe I had forgotten. I was happy that Ken didn't fall on his sword for Hannah as all the other parents have for the younger ones and he did fight to stay, or he paid it lip service at least.

I'm happy I don't think I've heard the word "alliance" this whole season which I love! There isn't even any talk of "there are still 2 purples and 2 browns here so we have to break up that team because they will always vote together." These people really do seem to care about one another and there appears to be less gameplay than in seasons past and more focus on each of their individual goals- it's pretty refreshing actually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast