+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** 4/12/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: *** 4/12/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

I cannot wait for Rulon to go home!
    I have a hunch Moses would have gone home if he had not "sacrificed" himself. He's a big guy with a lot more to lose. Nobody wants to go up against that. He looked incredible after the show though. Really good!
    I feel badly for Cara. I don't think the contestants treat her like she is on the same level as the other trainers. She is getting good results so I don't think there is anybody who can justify treating her as the lesser trainer. And she seems mentally stable which is an upgrade over Jillian.

I wish Moses had fought for himself and for his daughter. Moses has at least 80 to 100lbs to lose, while Olivia is only 27lbs away to her goal wt of 145lbs and Hanna 23lbs away from her goal wt of 140lbs. Personally, I could without Rulon and these two girls.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm routing for Irene. I wonder why TBL hasn't let us get to know her though. I think we know less about Irene than any of the other contestants. I can't even recall her having a PI on the show. Kaylee needs to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I
    I can understand that she couldn't get pregnant at her original weight... but she argued like she needs to stay in order to make pregnancy happen, but she only has like, what? Five pounds to lose? I have a hard time believing her current weight could affect it so much.

Sometimes the arguments the contestants raise in order to stay just seem ridiculous, and yet they fall for those arguments all the time. I sometimes wonder about the ability of the contestants to think unemotionally.
    True....I guess she did argue that. Maybe she isn't mentally ready. I'm not sure to be honest. I do agree that these constestants seem to think unemotionally....I guess after all the hours they spend in the gym, with little calories they put in their bodies, being secluded on the ranch, yada yada yada..they are emotionally spent!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I'm routing for Irene. I wonder why TBL hasn't let us get to know her though. I think we know less about Irene than any of the other contestants. I can't even recall her having a PI on the show. Kaylee needs to go home.
    I've also been wondering about this same thing. Same goes for Austin and Ken, although I feel we got to know Ken a little more this past episode (for better and for worse ). Leaves me to think that none of them win, which is a shame about Irene, in particular, as she seems like a sweet girl. Not to mention that she is currently the leader in terms of weight loss percentage!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I've also been wondering about this same thing. Same goes for Austin and Ken, although I feel we got to know Ken a little more this past episode (for better and for worse ). Leaves me to think that none of them win, which is a shame about Irene, in particular, as she seems like a sweet girl. Not to mention that she is currently the leader in terms of weight loss percentage!
    Since the finale is live, they really don't know who wins and we have seen a lot of footage from those already gone. I suspect she is not giving enough entertaining footage to air.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Since the finale is live, they really don't know who wins and we have seen a lot of footage from those already gone. I suspect she is not giving enough entertaining footage to air.
    But they do know who makes the F4. I'm thinking that Irene (or Austin, and maybe Ken) is not going to be one of them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    But they do know who makes the F4. I'm thinking that Irene (or Austin, and maybe Ken) is not going to be one of them.
    Ah ha. Good point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234