+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **** 4/5/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: **** 4/5/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Who should go home tonight?
    I'm only a half hour into it, but I'd be happy to see Rulon leave.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For West Coasters, the competition this week was to win a night out in Hollywood vs. having to clean up the gym, etc. Black won. They seemed to be pretty good re what they ate while out, all watching each other! Then the guys left her alone with a guy who seemed to be hitting on her...or he was a groupie for anyone on a TV show. Not to be cynical! She did look good but would you put the make on a woman sitting with a guy who could be her dad and a Rulon?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    For West Coasters, the competition this week was to win a night out in Hollywood vs. having to clean up the gym, etc. Black won. They seemed to be pretty good re what they ate while out, all watching each other! Then the guys left her alone with a guy who seemed to be hitting on her...or he was a groupie for anyone on a TV show. Not to be cynical! She did look good but would you put the make on a woman sitting with a guy who could be her dad and a Rulon?
    Especially considering there were cameras all over!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Courtney gives Austin a rueful look as he goes up.... Looks like she is still crushing... He loses 2. So if that team is up I think Ken may be safe... Green is lowest now.... Haven't done the math though to see if Ken is the bigger loser...Austin certainly isn't. Courtney only needs to have lost more than 2 lbs. to be safe...if not she goes home as the only red team member. And maybe Brent is fired???

Wow, what a reaction to Courtney leaving! Very emotional, and outrage by so many...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Court loses just 1. She's going home. She's been plateauing, losing less and less each week. Brent tried changing up her diet and exercise this week, more food and less exercise to get her body out of starvation mode. Everyone is very upset....well, maybe not the green team . She's more mellow than anyone, saying she can do it at home...well, we'll see.... Come on, show us what happened at home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Especially considering there were cameras all over!
    So true...so maybe just a fame whore, and camera hog.

Court has lost 204 lbs. total, before and during the show. Really bonded with Irene, Hannah and Olivia.... And Brett is gone as well. Wonder if that's how they decide who Jillian's replacement will be... And it just happens to work out it will still be Bob and a woman...??
    Last edited by PWS; 04-05-2011 at 09:59 PM.

FORT Newbie

Aw man, I'm bummed. I really like Courtney, and wanted to see her in the final four. Ah well, I'm sure she'll do just as good at home.

I am bummed too. I wanted to see Courtney get the make over.

FORT Regular

Courtney's eliminated. Austin is safe. Good thing for him. If he faced elimination alongside Kaylee, he'd probably be going home since he is by far the bigger threat. It looks like it is still a 3 way competition between Austin, Jay, and Moses to be the biggest loser. Irene might of had a chance had everyone went home right now, but she'll probably plateau in the next few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast