+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

Re: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    True but we can't blame her for her mom's actions.

I think B&K tend to stick with one thing and they don't do an overall all over training. I like boxing but what about weight training, running, swimming, etc. I thought Moses was going to die on the spin bike last night! He kept saying that Bob was cardio master....Bob does weights too...guess he hasn't experienced that yet
    One word...Rocky. In the second (I think) Rockie movie where Apollo Creed was training Rockie, he had him swimming etc... Boxers do lots of weight training and cardio. Maybe they are just not showing it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I couldn't believe my ears when Courtney (Marci JR) had the nerve to say that there shouldn't be any game playing to lose the weigh ins. Her mother started it with the "self-sacrificing" of parents.

Bob and Jillian's teams seem to be the most consistent performers.
    Don't think Courtney would be where she is today without gameplay. Think before you speak Court, you just insulted a lot of people who helped you out in this game.

FORT Regular

What did the previews show for next week as to why Rulon is not losing weight?

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2 View Post
    What did the previews show for next week as to why Rulon is not losing weight?
    He is eating late at night, alone in his bedroom.

You know...I was thinking about that preview. I saw him eating in his room late at night (which he admitted to Jilian he had an issue at home doing this) but I couldn't tell what he was eating. Was it healthy food that he got from the kitchen? Was it junk food? If it was junk food, how did he get that on the ranch? Do they have junk food there to help them with willpower so when they go home it isn't as hard? Did he leave the ranch somehow to get it? I used to think they never left the ranch but didn't some previous contestants leave on days off and go eat bad food? It's never been mentioned before if they have days off and what they do during those days off.

I have a ton of questions about how he got that food. Even if it was healthy food it's still bad if you get more than you should and that late at night.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

From what I saw in past set tours, there is no junk food in the kitchen, only healthy foods. It looked like Rulon was eating some yogurt in bed. Eating a lot of this can still hinder weight loss, though. If Rulon works this problem out, though, he'll probably lose in the double didgets next week. Now that Justin is gone, I think that either Austin or Jay will certainly win this competition. Rulon is sleep-eating, Moses wants to go home (Kaylee does to but she is no threat), Ken has problems at home with his wife, Courtney keeps losing small numbers since she has already lost a ton of weight, and the other girls do not have much weight left to lose. Austin is currently 2% ahead of the leaderboard, but with Jay's consistently he could certainly catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    From what I saw in past set tours, there is no junk food in the kitchen, only healthy foods. It looked like Rulon was eating some yogurt in bed. Eating a lot of this can still hinder weight loss, though. If Rulon works this problem out, though, he'll probably lose in the double didgets next week. Now that Justin is gone, I think that either Austin or Jay will certainly win this competition. Rulon is sleep-eating, Moses wants to go home (Kaylee does to but she is no threat), Ken has problems at home with his wife, Courtney keeps losing small numbers since she has already lost a ton of weight, and the other girls do not have much weight left to lose. Austin is currently 2% ahead of the leaderboard, but with Jay's consistently he could certainly catch up.
    I kind of like Jay or Austin to win it. Jay because he seems so genuine and Austin because having 2 overweight parents didn't give him the best start in life. I hope that at 21 he can have a whole new outlook.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Ken has problems at home?

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Ken has problems at home?
    I haven't heard anything but the wife is overweight also so maybe she is feeling left out.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I am just hoping Austin makes it to makeover week. The way he has been going, it should not be a problem. He has Daris hair.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast