+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***3/15/11 Show Discussion Thread***Spoilers***

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: ***3/15/11 Show Discussion Thread***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Meaning Marci and Austin---making she's making progress!

I wonder if both red and black teams are really working for this weight loss or if we will see waterloading....and game playing to get past this even split they have now.
    Yikes..I meant Courtney, not Marci! Blush!

So you all were right, someone is coming back!

Marci may not have lost more but she looks like she has...she looks better than when she left by a lot.

Someone wants to go home???

In Marci's Where Is She Now segment, there was a comment that she reached her goal weight at the ranch and all she wants to do is maintain. Well she looks thinner in that segment then when she left so I would not be surprised if she ended back on the ranch, especially since she still had about 22lbs to go to reach her goal weight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    In Marci's Where Is She Now segment, there was a comment that she reached her goal weight at the ranch and all she wants to do is maintain. Well she looks thinner in that segment then when she left so I would not be surprised if she ended back on the ranch, especially since she still had about 22lbs to go to reach her goal weight.
    I thought she looked a bit thinner too. Not hugely so, but then she wasn't as heavy when she left as many of the previous contestants who left still were when they got sent home.

Good point Bearcata. I also thought she looked thinner...more toned and defined than when she left the ranch which confused me when they said she left at goal weight. I didn't think about them bringing her back.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I thought she looked a bit thinner too. Not hugely so, but then she wasn't as heavy when she left as many of the previous contestants who left still were when they got sent home.
    She did look thinner and that may be because she is concentrating on toning her abs, especially. I noticed it in her waist the most. And we cannot rule out Spanx. She looks fabulous.

Perfect time for her to leave the ranch. I think she is the first to reach her goal weight while there. She may show up at the finale having lost more though.

I was surprised to see the fish won since they both agreed on too much dill. I would have liked to hear them talk about why it was better over the turkey tostada. I thought that was the sure winner.

I will miss Bob and Jillian. We don't know if these new trainers will take their place, yet. They could have more than 2 trainers next season and watch for who become fan favorites and go from there in future shows.

I FF through the workouts so it is not a huge factor in my viewing. I only watch the challenges and weigh in.

FORT Regular

Nothing shocking about this week's episode. Everything I thought was going to happen occured. I'm sad that only 1 eliminated contestant will come back. I was hoping that Arthur would also come back since he deserves a second chance. A liitle ironic that the 2 poeple Arthur purposely switched so that they could be eliminated ASAP both managed to switch back and outlast him in the game.

I spent most of the episode watching for a Courtney/Austin love match. She looks to be crushing hard but I couldn't see too much evidence from him.

Lots of product placement too.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Nothing shocking about this week's episode. Everything I thought was going to happen occured. I'm sad that only 1 eliminated contestant will come back. I was hoping that Arthur would also come back since he deserves a second chance. A liitle ironic that the 2 poeple Arthur purposely switched so that they could be eliminated ASAP both managed to switch back and outlast him in the game.
    My DVR cut out before promo. Do we know who is coming back or why you do not think it is Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    She did look thinner and that may be because she is concentrating on toning her abs, especially. I noticed it in her waist the most. And we cannot rule out Spanx. She looks fabulous.

Perfect time for her to leave the ranch. I think she is the first to reach her goal weight while there. She may show up at the finale having lost more though.I was surprised to see the fish won since they both agreed on too much dill. I would have liked to hear them talk about why it was better over the turkey tostada. I thought that was the sure winner.

I will miss Bob and Jillian. We don't know if these new trainers will take their place, yet. They could have more than 2 trainers next season and watch for who become fan favorites and go from there in future shows.

I FF through the workouts so it is not a huge factor in my viewing. I only watch the challenges and weigh in.
    I also thought she is the first person ever to reach goal on ranch but I wasn't sure. She looks amazing!

Is Bob leaving too?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    My DVR cut out before promo. Do we know who is coming back or why you do not think it is Arthur?
    I didn't notice but I did notice someone doesn't want to be there and trainers aren't happy at all.

Does anyone have a theory about Kaylee being on a rollascoaster with her weight loss? I'm wondering if when she has a bad weigh loss week she starves herself to make up for it and then looses big the following which results in another bad week which results in her not eating enough....back and forth...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast