Thread: ***2/22/2011 Show Discussion Spoilers***

PWS
    FORT Fogey

***2/22/2011 Show Discussion Spoilers***

No thread yet so thought I'd start it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: ***2/22/2011 Show Discussion Spoilers***

Given that the red team weighs more it seems as though if they won they should have won a number of pounds that would be the equivalent of black winning 3, no? As they all said, it mattered much more to black to win the 3. That volleyball type game looks like fun, but totally exhausting...my arms ache just looking at them!

My lovely sweet child accidently turned off my DVR so I lost the first 45 minutes. Anyone care to give me a quick recap??

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ooo, someone's making googoo eyes at Austin!

FORT Fogey

Has there ever been a season of BL when this many people have deliberately gained weight for the sake of someone else (as opposed to water loading to get a bigger number the next week)? For that matter, haven't a lot of people been just plain gaining weight this season?

What exactly is going on?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They started working out at a mixed martial arts studio ...run by some guy Rulon knew from his pre gain days. At least the red team did.
    In a competition for a 3 lb. advantage at the weigh in they played a combo of volleyball and soccer/football. The first team to get 6 balls down a 100 yard field, without letting them touch the ground (and they couldn't catch the balls), won. The balls were giant balls, and they had to wear boxing gloves while they did it. The (mostly) guys got it together much better and faster than the black team, and creamed them.
    Also there was a lot of black team talk of sacrifice to keep the young ones there, lead by the older women. Hence all the gain.
    Two will leave. whoever is below the red line, and whoever the losing team votes out.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-22-2011 at 10:49 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Deni goes home for being the lowest loss (she gained 8 lbs.). And now someone else from her team will leave as well. Probably one of the parents, probably Marci, as Arthur's dad didn't seem all that into sacrifice....although the others on the team were suggesting that if they gained to be sure Arthur stayed, that should be the quid pro quo.
    This sure is different than say, the Heba season!

I agree with Moses, that it would have been better for the other parents to do what he did with Kaylee, go the extra mile. Mommy and Daddy can't bail you out forever. Still did the Black Team realize that if they did what they did that they would end up losing two of their members therefore weakening them for future weight ins. On the other hand perfect opportunity to get rid of Arthur but are they too dumb to do that? I think it would be hysterical if they did that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Ooo, someone's making googoo eyes at Austin!
    Courtney, if you missed that....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Jesse goes home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast