+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/15/11 - show discussion ****spoilers****

2/15/11 - show discussion ****spoilers****

OK so why is Rulon pouting. It ain't pretty.

Where is Arthur's dad?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 2/15/11 - show discussion ****spoilers****

i am hoping black wins again...for some reason I am not digging the red team. Wait...I just don't think I like the olympian...is it just me?? I just don't know what it is.
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;4195025;
    i am hoping black wins again...for some reason I am not digging the red team. Wait...I just don't think I like the olympian...is it just me?? I just don't know what it is.
    Because all we see is this pushy bully? What's driving this guy. We don't know. So there is no basis for any kind of sympathy or understanding.

Well, Arthur wouldn't have done it except for his teammates. Thank you ladies.

Yeah, yeah, Arthur, but can you do it 2 weeks in a row.

CCL

I don't mind Rulon but I know he turns a lot of people off.
    20 pounds for Arthur...that's nuts.
    Alison's cleavage at weigh-in was way distracting.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I would have liked to have seen Jay go farther, but his elimination was obvious. Unfortunately, it looks like Jen is quickly going to follow him, which doesn't make sense when you have someone like Kaylee on the team who will not pull in the numbers that Jen and Jay are pulling.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4195294;
    I would have liked to have seen Jay go farther, but his elimination was obvious. Unfortunately, it looks like Jen is quickly going to follow him, which doesn't make sense when you have someone like Kaylee on the team who will not pull in the numbers that Jen and Jay are pulling.
    It's not individual poundage that matters its the overall percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4195386;
    It's not individual poundage that matters its the overall percentage.
    Well yeah, I know that. But does Kaylee's little weight loss contribute to the overall percentage more than Jay's bigger loss?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

The red team has lost the plot. You don't boot one of your best losers! That was such a foolish move. I haven't bonded with the red team because of the lack of exposure but what I have seen is not compelling. I don't like the trainers either. What is up with all that boxing? It is boring, agressive and not appealing to the majority of the viewers. Where is anyone going to find a boxing partner if they wanted one? pffffffft

Rulon. When he was "in shape" for the olympics he was fat with love handles and undefined muscles. I guess you only need bulk to be a wrestler. He has a very long way to go. If his goal is to return to the way he was, he doesn't get it. This man is a bully and obnoxious. Perhaps he will show some virtue as the show progresses.

It was obvious that Arthur was way off on his food and I am surprised that no one observed this earlier. If he tows the line he should pull some big numbers for many weeks to come and keep the black team in the winning position. Since the red team is probably going to oust another big loser next time they will be very vulnerable.

These people are eating steamed fish and egg whites? yuck. A teaspoon of olive oil to sautee it is absolutely fine. Dr Oz is trying to tell the nation that egg yolks are good for you AND do not create cholesterol in your body! This is not a new fact by any means. One egg has 75 calories; just count the damn thing. Our bodies need healthy oils; just put that in your total calorie count for the day. There is no way any of them can live real life eating this way and it is not necessary.

This show drives me nuts but still I watch. And I enjoy being driven nuts, apparently.

FORT Regular

I think that the unknowns are getting ripped off. They crushed the others on Weeks 1,3,4, and 5 but yet it didn't matter on those weeks. Then, on the 3 weeks that they could benefit from betting them they lose.

Also, Arthur clearly only lost 20 pounds because he was stuffing so mach sodium in him on previous weeks and it was corrected (by his teammates) this week. I'm expecting him to lose 9 or less pounds next week.

I think it is clear by the Black Team's pleas in the commercial for next week that they will lose the next weigh-in and send both of those "2 people" home. My current guess is Jeese and Deni, as both of them clearly want their children to stay over them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast