+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2/15/11 - show discussion ****spoilers****

Re: 2/15/11 - show discussion ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    A couple of us were discussing this in the thread for the A&E show Heavy. I have noticed many of the TBL participants wearing compression garments. (It's not just very overweight people who use them, some runners also use compression shorts and tops.) Not to sound mean, but for Art it might be hard to tell if he's wearing them because of his extreme girth. A poster in the Heavy thread mentioned they are very uncomfortable. It's possible he just doesn't want to wear them, if he's not.
    I think it is more of a question does the manufacturer even make a garment that large?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    I have the thought that it might be easier for them to lose (not easy by any means, though) if they don't have Arthur and all the drama he creates there to contend with.

I also have a question that I hope someone can answer for me. Isn't all of the extra skin that is hanging on Arthur's body a detriment to his exercising? Is there something he can wear while exercising to hold it up and would that help? It just seems that that weight must be dragging on him. And he has a lot more of it than anyone else.
    And the sweat must be collecting under it like mad...he's got to be careful about fungus growth... Not to be TOO gross!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And the sweat must be collecting under it like mad...he's got to be careful about fungus growth... Not to be TOO gross!
    Dead skin cells, soap scum, the list is probably endless about what is caught down there. he he he ....
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234