+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ****2/1 Discussion Thread Spoilers****

****2/1 Discussion Thread Spoilers****

Please keep all discussion here until 1AM Eastern.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: ****2/1 Discussion Thread Spoilers****

So...this is the last week the unknowns stay at the lodge or whatever they call it.

So....my question.....is this part of last weeks epi or is this part of this weeks? I'm easily confused lately.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

This is the last chance work out so it is part of last weeks epi....

Weigh In (last week):

First off the green team comes back and Ali has them tell everyone about the unknowns and what they experienced....they were very vague.

Green Team -15/2.53%
    Jen 242/236/-6
    Jay 350/241/-9
    *not bad considering but I thought it'd be more since it was a totally different work out than they are used to

Blue Team -12/1.65%
    Jesse 269/266/-3
    Arthur 459/450/-9
    *I still think they'd pull bigger numbers considering their size but in real life this is great!

Aqua Team -13/2.58%
    Courtney 292/282/-10
    Marcy 211/208/-3
    *Courtney is kicking butt!!!

Purple Team -8/1.77%
    Olivia 233/228/-5
    Hannah 220/217/-3

Orange/Brown Team +12/2.38%
    Irene 224/230/+6...admits she purposely gained to send Don home and Don agreed to this....I would never gain to send someone home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Don 280/286/+6....wanted to go home so gained

Bob wants him to go home now....no vote, nothing...just to put his shirt on and leave....Bob is pissed

So, no deliberation...a show of hands to send Don home....all put Irene and Don raised their hands....so Don goes home.

Don says the ranch wasn't right for him and he'd rather go home than send someone else home.

Now....Ali is bringing back the unknowns and their trainers.

So all the unknowns walk up without comment and with a lot of confidence...some of them too much....they weren't friendly at all except the pink team.

I sure hope the unknowns loose the weigh in this week and had to go to elimination...

Ali has a challenge...

If the knowns loose more than 48lbs then they have immunity. The unknowns challenge is normal....compete against each other this week. So, if the knowns don't loose more than 48lbs then they have to send someone home and if that's the case then each team sends someone home.

Now time for the new trainers to meet everyone....of course we have to hear all about them AGAIN!

Challenge for the unknowns....whoever wins this challenge gets immunity

Each team has a scale...job is to put weight on opponents scale...whichever team reaches 500lbs first is out...last team standing wins immunity

So, the trainer tip was from the new female trainer and sorry...but she seems so fake and like she was posing the whole time...not sure how to explain...but it didn't feel as real as from Jill or Bob...

FORT Fogey

Orange/Brown Team +12/2.38%
    Irene 224/230/+6...admits she purposely gained to send Don home and Don agreed to this....I would never gain to send someone home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Don 280/286/+6....wanted to go home so gained

Bob wants him to go home now....no vote, nothing...just to put his shirt on and leave....Bob is pissed

So, no deliberation...a show of hands to send Don home....all put Irene and Don raised their hands....so Don goes home.

Don says the ranch wasn't right for him and he'd rather go home than send someone else home.

I don't get why Irene had to gain weight just to ensure that Don went home. If Don wanted to go home that badly, couldn't he have just packed on an enormous amount of weight himself or simply quit? Or is there some rule that if someone quits, they still have to have a weigh in and someone else still has to go home?

Bob may have been mad, but he also was right--the ranch program isn't right for everyone. If Don was that miserable there, then he's probably better off in some other kind of program. At least he'll still have the support of his twin when he goes home, and we know that Dan has made a commitment to losing weight and has done so since returning home. I also think it's likely true that it's hard to tell if the ranch is for you until you get there--I'm sure what we see on our screens is only a small portion of it. Not that there's anything terrible going on off-screen, but what might not seem like a big deal to one person could be a real problem for someone else. Personally, I think the lack of privacy would bug me, which is one (of many) reasons I'd never want to be on a reality show.

Looks like everyone is targeting the red team....

Red team out first

Now everyone is targeting the brown team and they said, "it seems it is us against everyone us"...now you know how the red team feels.

Yellow and gray is targeting the pink team

So, now it's between the gray and yellow team....

Yellow team wins immunity....like they really needed it.....

I wondered the same thing...if Don couldn't have just quit. Not sure. I can't remember if that's ever been done. I think maybe in a prior season someone had to quit b/c of illness or death or something....not sure and maybe I'm not recollecting it correctly...

I don't trust the yellow team....it's just my gut....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast