+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/18 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Re: 1/18 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Something about the unknown team I don't like...or is it me since I'm not in a good mood...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

No, I do not like them either. I am hoping that they are prompted to act that way though.

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;4153113;
    mandmmom2 - bring on the snark! And I hope everything is okay with you.
    thanks...I'm fine...just exhausted from taking care of a 4yo with flu and sinus infection and then a hubby with the flu and I've had a chest cold for 12 days and an 8yo tween....I didn't know attitudes started so young....when I get exhausted I eat way too much and I get irritable....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Oh! I didn't see anyone comment about how the yellow team was basically chewing out the red team for not loosing enough or as much as the other men....he did that out of love and encouragement? yeah right. If he did that to me my pointy toe shoe would have went up his butt....yes, I would take a pair with me to the ranch...ya never know when you need it. I could take it from Jillian but not from someone in the same boat as I was in...

I may think differently tomorrow... he he

Curtis...yummy...my day just got better :-)

I missed the yellow team doing that. I must have ff'd through it! I wouldn't have taken it either.

Sorry about everyone beign sick. My 6 y/o has the flu too and that has been exhausting enough for me.

we are part of a csa program...we started this past fall...and our first delivery was an acorn squash....I had a fight with that thing and even though I won it wasn't pretty...my hands were torn up! I had no clue how to cut it, peel it, etc....sheez...haven't fixed since then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4153121;
    Oh! I didn't see anyone comment about how the yellow team was basically chewing out the red team for not loosing enough or as much as the other men....he did that out of love and encouragement? yeah right. If he did that to me my pointy toe shoe would have went up his butt....yes, I would take a pair with me to the ranch...ya never know when you need it. I could take it from Jillian but not from someone in the same boat as I was in...

I may think differently tomorrow... he he
    I didn't like the Yellow Team going after that Red Team guy either, principally because it's not up to them. That's the trainers' job. Besides, they gave me the impression that because they were athletes/are gym owners, they somehow felt they were in the position to do that. As you pointed out, on the show, they're all contestants. None of them are assistant trainers. If they wanted to see the Red guy's numbers improve, they could have just asked if there was anything they could do to help--cook with him, work out with him, talk over something that's bugging him. They just came off as mean gym teachers who claimed to be yelling to be helpful. I never get that. Why is screaming at someone supposed to be motivational? It's the last thing that will get me to listen to someone.

Yay! The Aqua team won the 2lb advantage! YAY!!!

What happened to Irene's team mate to where she has to compete in the water challenge all alone? Never mind...she doesn't have a team mate anymore....duh....boy, do I need some sleep....

Also, I wouldn't want to be the team to decide who goes home this week....just saying...I'd just stand there and not do the challenge...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast