+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olivia and Hannah: Sisters - Season 11

FORT Regular

Re: Olivia and Hannah: Sisters - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Arthur and Q I worry about and would not be surprised to see them regain a lot.
    I think next season will be the season that they might bring back a contestant that hasn't finished their journey again. Arthur and Q, both weighing in at 344 pounds, are definitely contenders for that. The only others that might also be contenders that I can think of are Ryan and Maurice from the very 1st season (which may happen as hinted by Gary's appearance at finale) and David from season 7.

See latest post on the Justin/Rulon thread about Rulon being overweight and how that can effect his sperm count. Are you listening Olivia's husband. Maybe it was your fault all this time that Olivia was blaming herself for not getting preggers. At least now with both Olivia and hubby fit and trim they may have a chance to get pregnant. Maybe they can just adopt Rulon, after all he is a big whinny baby.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    I think next season will be the season that they might bring back a contestant that hasn't finished their journey again. Arthur and Q, both weighing in at 344 pounds, are definitely contenders for that. The only others that might also be contenders that I can think of are Ryan and Maurice from the very 1st season (which may happen as hinted by Gary's appearance at finale) and David from season 7.
    I really don't think I want to see either of them back. Arthur lost a bit more and his dad looked great. Q - nah - I wasn't impressed with his lack of effort.
    I think Hannah would make a great trainer since she used to be an athlete before her injury. She definately has the spark for it!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick View Post
    I really don't think I want to see either of them back. Arthur lost a bit more and his dad looked great. Q - nah - I wasn't impressed with his lack of effort.
    I think Hannah would make a great trainer since she used to be an athlete before her injury. She definately has the spark for it!
    And the BS talk....sorry, coldn't resist....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I wouldn't want to see a former winner come back (Ryan or Erik), but Mo I'd love to see, or Arthur, maybe he'll be more focused this time (like Courtney after losing her first 100).

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    I wouldn't want to see a former winner come back (Ryan or Erik), but Mo I'd love to see, or Arthur, maybe he'll be more focused this time (like Courtney after losing her first 100).
    I agree....Erik and Ryan lost all the weight the first time. Let's leave open the spots for those who didn't get to finish like Arthur, Mo, Courtney, etc...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123