+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/4 Show Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/4 Show Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

The choice would be hard, but I think I would have to choose B/J. They would be my whole reason for going on the show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I agree dagwood. Even though immunity for 4 wks is tempting I'd still choose B/J.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

B/J is having their team push a truck around the campus.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Are we ever going to get to see the other teams and the new trainers?

I would have chosen the unknown trainers, because if someone got in my face and screamed ala Jillian, I would have lost it. I can't stand being treated like that. Of course, I'm also fully capable of doing the equivalent of screaming at myself to get something done, including exercise, so it would be total overkill if Jillian was screeching at me too.

Is anybody out there a trainer? I'm curious as to why they would put all these very heavy people, including people with arthritic knees, on the treadmills immediately. Couldn't they do something that was a little less stressful on the joints until they dropped some of that weight? I'm at a normal weight for my size, but I stick to ellipticals and arc trainers, because when I use treadmills, I end up with ankle pain that never happens when I use the other machines.

"Somebody lost a kindergartner." "More than a kindergartner--a kindergartner plus a bull dog!" Love it.

Weigh In:

The "unkown" team has already weighed.

B/J team:

Aqua team -29/5.17%
    Courtney 323/308/-15
    Marci 238/224/-14

Blue team -38/4.75%
    Arthur 293/286/-7
    Jesse 507/476/-31

Green team -46/6.78%
    Jay 400/374/-26
    Jen 278/258/-20

Purple team -32/6.29%
    Olivia 261/245/-16
    Hannah 248/232/-16

Orange team -22/4.31%
    Irene 255/242/-13
    Ana 255/246/-9

Black team -40/6.71%
    Dan 287/268/-19
    Don 309/288/-21

Orange team is up for elimination.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 01-04-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Elimination:

Blue team voted to send Ana home at request of Ana
    Green team voted to send Ana home at request of Ana
    Purple team voted to send Irene home at request of Irene
    Blue team voted to send Ana home at request of Ana

Let's see how Ana has done since she's been home.

255lbs when started BL and now she weighs 205 which is a 50lb lost....she lost 41 at home. She is going out with friends more and finding ways to incorporate activity in her life so has been salsa dancing.

Previews: will we get to meet the new trainers next week? If B/J team beats the unknowns at weigh in then they all are safe.

FORT Fogey

If Bob and Jillian's team beat the unknown team next week, the whole team is safe from elimination. Does that mean nobody goes home at all? Because they can hardly tell the unknown team, oops, no, guess you don't all have four weeks of immunity after all.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

What's up with Bob's hair this season?
    Wake up and be awesome

Interesting episode...

I find it really hard to believe tha Bob and Jillian had no knowledge of these new 'unknown' trainers when I have read that B/J were the ones that helped pick them. Bob and Jill appeared to try hard to look shocked and surprised, but I smell a rat. I heard it was to ease them into the show as this is Jill's last season and by giving them 4 weeks of immunity it almost guarantees that one of the unknown's team will win. If B/J have 5 teams and they have to boot one of their own for the next 4 weeks then they will only have one team left by the time UT (unknown trainers) have to start booting theirs. It is just a way to pull the viewing audience into the show and to get to know the UTs before Jill makes her departure. Wouldn't it be great if that one B/J team ended up winning?

I didn't like that we didn't get to see the UT's first weigh-in. Even though the weigh-ins are incredibly drawn out and sometimes border on boring, I really like the first one as the contestants all look so shocked and surprised at their progress. I missed seeing that tonight. And Moses lost 41 pounds in a week?? Is that even possible?

I wish they had dumped both team members that were under the yellow line instead of just one or at least had 2 teams under the line and booted one whole team.

I was happy not to see Dr. H this episode. I'm not sure how many times I want to see the 'fat outline' and see the computer tick up to their real age or see the pile of pills these people are on. We get it- they are unhealthy. That segment usually bores me to pieces.

Maybe they could actually use that beautiful pool they have there for a work out or 2 this season.

I will reserve judgement, but so far the UTs seem very full of themselves. I hope I'm wrong...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast