+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 11 Speculation and Spoilers

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Biggest Loser 11 Speculation and Spoilers

Please use this thread to discuss any spoilers or speculation about the new season!
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: Biggest Loser 11 Speculation and Spoilers

I read a rumor online that the new male trainer is celebrity trainer Brett Hoebel. I have no idea how true that is.

There are a lot of different names floating around out there for the women.
    Wake up and be awesome

Some of the female names speculated on seem kind of silly. One of them is a 19 year old female boxer who's Olympic bound, That one ain't gonna happen.

We DO know that the female trainer is a boxer for sure. The show's said that. But I think that Million Dollar Baby woman (the real one, who trained Hillary Swank) is probably more the kind of person they'd go for instead of a currently competitive amateur.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I agree with you, Krom. I'm not really familiar with any female boxers. One of names I read (Maureen Shea) was featured on MTV's Made.

I read on a fitness website that Cara Castranova will be the new female trainer. She is a 2 time Golden Glove winner and has been working on her acting career. Someone from the website apparently received an anonymous call from someone connected with the show saying Cara is the new trainer.

All of the websites I've visited seem to agree on Brett Hoebel as the new male trainer.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 12-19-2010 at 11:58 AM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4129585;
    I agree with you, Krom. I'm not really familiar with any female boxers. One of names I read (Maureen Shea) was featured on MTV's Made.

I read on a fitness website that Cara Castranova will be the new female trainer. She is a 2 time Golden Glove winner and has been working on her acting career. Someone from the website apparently received an anonymous call from someone connected with the show saying Cara is the new trainer.
    Maybe. NBC and Reville DO place a lot of emphasis on getting a "type"--good looks, tough, etc.

That said, you'd think they'd be sensitive about trainer credentials.

Cara Castronova | New Biggest Loser Trainer

She seems to match the vague description given on the finale. Cara is a two-time Golden Glove champion. We’re not sure what else her fitness background includes, but LJF says “I can’t find one single reference to a fitness certification anywhere. I also couldn’t find a reference to her being a personal trainer anywhere. I don’t know if she’s ever had clients in real life.”

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

You would think they'd get someone that is certified as a trainer....too many legal and insurance issues to deal with to not get someone certified. But what do I know?!

Is Jillian leaving for good or for a couple seasons? I've heard both.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

She said on twitter that she was leaving to focus on becoming a mom (I think by adoption) and charity work. She also said she would be back on tv in 2012 but in a different show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Looks like we, again, have a disappointing finale given the degree this group is overweight. I record this and use FF liberally. My interests are the challenges and weigh-ins. I love watching everyone shrink to their goal weights but I dont think that is going to happen this season.

I agree shoepie. I do think we'll have another non-shocking finale. It will disappointing but I will watch anyway.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

What about Laila Ali? What did she do after DWTS? maybe her athleticism and history would bring her to the BL? She's big, strong, and a boxer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast