+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I've trained on a hill like that....not fun....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Ada reflecting on how far all 4 of them have come since the first day as she runs. Patrick is amazed at how he will be a better father now, Elizabeth knows she is still facing some of the same issues, but at least she is dealing with them now instead of avoiding them.

Bob meets Ada at Mile 15, just over 2.5 hours in. Ada tells Bob she needs to go to the bathroom, he tells her true marathoners pee their pants, and she says she needs to do more then that . She knows she cannot wait another couple hours so she uses a port-a-potty on the side of the road some farmers have. She loses 6 minutes and worries about whether or not she can still beat Tara. Bob leaves her after a bit.

Frado's daughter meets the guys at Mile 16 and goes with them for a while. Two of Ada's friends meet up with her at Mile 20.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

LOL, Jillian is now in Go Daddy commercials. They have a thing for brunette female athletes, don't they?

A couple of Patrick's family members join him at Mile 22. No sign of Frado.

There is Frado, a couple miles behind at Mile 20. His other two kids join him and his daughter.

Ada's friends keep her going when she wants to stop. Two more join her at Mile 25.

Ada's family is waiting for her at the finish. She finishes in 4:38, beating Tara. Her mother meets her with a towel and a hug, along with other family and friends. Ali talks to her about beating Tara and the pressure she put on herself. Ada talks to the camera and thanks Tara for giving her the motivation to do so well.

Patrick's wife meets him at Mile 25 and they finish it together. They show a clip of him before he started the show saying he doens't think he could do a marathon, it would take him all day at least. I missed his finish time, but it was between Ada and Frado's

Frado's wife joins him and their kids at Mile 25 and they all finish together at 5:51.

Elizabeth's sister joined her at Mile 25. She is still jogging and doing well. She finishes in 7:27.

Last weigh in. Two above the yellow line are in the finale. The two below the yellow line will be up for the vote, but by the viewers this time. Whomever America votes in will be the third person competing for the Grand Prize next week. Results of the voting will be revealed live next week before the Final Weigh In.

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4122240;
    Ada's family is waiting for her at the finish. She finishes in 4:38, beating Tara. Her mother meets her with a towel and a hug, along with other family and friends. Ali talks to her about beating Tara and the pressure she put on herself. Ada talks to the camera and thanks Tara for giving her the motivation to do so well.

Patrick's wife meets him at Mile 25 and they finish it together. They show a clip of him before he started the show saying he doens't think he could do a marathon, it would take him all day at least. I missed his finish time, but it was between Ada and Frado's

Frado's wife joins him and their kids at Mile 25 and they all finish together at 5:51.

Elizabeth's sister joined her at Mile 25. She is still jogging and doing well. She finishes in 7:27.
    Thanks for the updates FumaLover and mandmmom2 - I am looking forward to the west coast showing! This show really inspires me. I can't ever imagine running a marathon, but I think I could walk one I do work out and have a very intense instructor who wipes me out - I always think of scenes like the marathons and the last chance workouts and then my little workout seems like nothing. I am happy Ada won the marathon. It seems like she is pretty fit. What more could you ask for? Hopefully she is competitive enough with herself not to fall back into her old ways like some of the former contestants have done.

I am happy with all of the final four contestants. This has been a more congenial season than some of the others.

Elizabeth: 192/177, -15 lbs/7.81% Lost a total of 67 lbs so far. Jillian is proud of her, said anyone sitting at home would be happy losing 15 lbs in 6 weeks
    Frado: 248/221, -27/10.89% Lost 146 lbs total so far. He is nervous since Patrick and Ada are still coming up
    Ada: 178/166, -12/6.7% Lost 91 lbs so far. Bob is shocked since he thought she would blow up the scale. She is definitely below the yellow line, Frado is safe and in the Finale.
    Patrick: 279/244, -35/12.54% Lost 156 lbs so far. He is grateful that he was able to get started as soon as he got home, as his wife had already gotten rid of the unhealthy things in the house before he got home and she lost 50 lbs. He is in the finale. Both girls are below the yellow line and up for vote from America.
    Last edited by FumaLover; 12-07-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Time for weigh in:

Come on Ada....kick butt!!

What does Ali have on anyway?!

Elizabeth 192/177/-15/7.81%...not bad at all
    Frado 248/221/-27/10.89%....makes in the final three :-(
    Ada 179/167/-12/6.7%....
    Patrick 279/244/-35/12.54%....final two

Figures that we'd have to choose between two women.....Ada deserves to be in the final three but it will be really hard for her to win it against Frado and Patrick.....so does that mean to not vote her in so she has a better chance at winning the at-home money? BUT then again she'd have to go against Mark and I don't think she can beat him either....I think she has a better chance against Frado and Patrick.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 12-07-2010 at 11:57 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Jillian looks pissed that both girls are under the yellow line. I'm kinda shocked that Ada lost the least.

You have to pay 99 cents per text vote regardless of your text plan, but can vote online for free.

Elizabeth and Ada give their plea to America for our votes. Ada was very upset, crying and saying how it was the first time she was below the line. Elizabeth wants to keep going.

Live Finale next Tuesday at 9/8c.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast