+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

11/30 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Please keep all discussion here until 1 PM EDT!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 11/30 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Started off Ali telling them all that there will be a yellow line and a red line this weigh in. Two people will be eliminated this week.

Then Braden talking about the alliance and they love Ada, Mark, and Elizabeth but will vote them out before the alliance. So tired of this alliance...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

And the three stooges have big heads....

Gymnast Nastia Liukin is there to give them a pep talk and to help with the pop challenge...the winner wins from Subway $10,000.

Challenge:

Includes 5 different exercises....after each exercise one person will get eliminated. First exercise is the street slider....the first five to finish 1 mile go to second exercise....who makes it you ask?....Mark, Breden, Patrick, Ada, and Frado...Elizabeth wasn't far behind.

Second exercise is to run a mile...first four to finish move on to third exercise. Ada is so far ahead of the rest....then Breden, Patrick, and Frado. Mark is out....he has much more weight to run!!!

Third exercise is to row a 1000 meters....Breden talks about how this is all upper body strength and Ada at a disadvantage....hope she beats him....but nope...she is last so far....I do think this is a disadvantage for the girls...it seems there have been a lot of those this season..

Breden, Patrick, and Frado make it first but Ada was not far behind. She isn't happy...which I wouldn't be either.

Fourth exercise is to jump rope 100 times....I bet Ada would have kicked their butt in this!! The guys don't look too good....it's pretty funny actually....Patrick finishes first and then Breden.

Fifth exercise is the last round which is Jacobs Ladder and they have to climb 500 feet. Breden wins the $10,000!

RRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-30-2010 at 10:17 PM.

They are all talking about how they'd spend the money if they won. Of course, Breden was the first to talk and I sorta zoned him out....I don't believe or trust him...sorry....bad to think that...

Fredo has to see the doctor for an update since he was on so many meds at the beginning....12 separate shots and pills....now he isn't on any.

B&J are talking to the contestants about home vs. the ranch and their life styles.

Challenge time:

They have to put every pound they lost back on for the challenge. They will have to do 500 step ups and run a mile with all that weight. The first thing they will have to do the step ups. After they reach 100 steps they get to drop the first weigh in weight they lost at 200 step ups they loose what they lost at second weigh in and so on. Then on to run where they will have check points and get to drop weight that corresponds to the pounds lost at that weigh in. First person to finish and raise flag wins. Reward: one pound advantage at weigh in and they get a home gym valued at $25,000.

Ada gets 100 first and then Elizabeth then Brenden then Frado then Patrick and then Mark.

Ada won! YAY!! She may need that one pound b/c she is getting so small!!!! She kicked butt!!!

Last chance workout at the ranch and B&J are kicking butt!!

Weigh In....

Ada 185/179/-6/3.78%...that is really good for her size!!
    Elizabeth 196/192/-4/2.04%...really not bad for her size!! Below yellow line.
    Mark 299/291/-7/2.34%....he is gaining muscle but I'm hoping he is above the yellow line!! But he is!! DARN!!!
    Patrick 291/279/-12/4.12%....final four...I can accept him more than his croonies....
    Frado (Breden has a smirk on his face) 263/248/-15/5.70%....something seems fishy....final four
    Bredan (fall below red, fall below red, fall below red...I know, it's recorded) 265/260/-5/1.89%....sorry for those who like Bredan but YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! What's that about karma? He is below red line so is automatically eliminated.

So, it's Mark and Elizabeth below the yellow. I sure hope Ada got smart and got rid of Elizabeth so the alliances are broken up. BUT she is not a threat to her like Mark. So, not sure how to vote that....I think I'd get rid of Elizabeth...
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-30-2010 at 11:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast